ThatFella's latest activity

• T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    My cover has been blown, thanks for doxing me!!!!
  • T
    I'm the same, say nothing! Spotted myself 3 times, all good thank god. One very stressed look in the last few mins
  • T
    The real reason is they'll have a smaller crew with no overtime. If they really wanted to they'd pay for overtime and more men. We all...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Immigration Thread.
    Saw a Ukraine Reg Dodge jeep yesterday in a filling station. Driven by a male about in his 40's I would say - built like a shit...
  • T
    Collins is subject to a lot of questions. He saved our bacon on many occasions as well. And has pulled off some All-Star saves. Donal Og...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread Bus Connects Plan.
    You are well aware of the footpaths as you no doubt follow bad parking Cork who report it constantly. One bus had to mount the curb...
  • T
    ThatFella replied to the thread pj coogan show.
    Listening briefly earlier in car, PJ had on Minister Donnelly. After the interview PJ said he's tried to get Donnelly the last 3 and...
  • T
    The problem? Again putting a lot of words and scenarios in my mouth 🤣 We can all share the roads, just everyone needs to acknowledge...
  • T
    With your picture the the luas would be feasible where the trams originally were and still room for cyclists, cars, buses, trucks etc...
  • T
    If you see my above post and also a post from Sunday. I was never not on board by the way. I did not berate anyone either. I was...
  • T
    I've been the same and I came on and said I will eat some of my words. As you said other fellas no where to be seen/heard since Saw a...
  • T
    When you talk about knocking buildings, cutting down century old trees, taking away green spaces, serving private home owners with...
  • T
    I can see the job interview as 'Right That Fella we see you're from Cork but you would too valuable to the project there as you are...
  • T
    From what I'm hearing as regards ticket sales Cork support is easily going to out number the Tipp. 8,000 tickets were sold between 9pm...
  • T
    The Bus Connects is barely getting over the line so this Luas/Light Rail is a waste of time and money. The infrastructure isn't there...