Recent content by ThatFella

1. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

My cover has been blown, thanks for doxing me!!!!
  2. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm the same, say nothing! Spotted myself 3 times, all good thank god. One very stressed look in the last few mins
  3. T

Redevolpment of Pairc Ui Chaoimh

The real reason is they'll have a smaller crew with no overtime. If they really wanted to they'd pay for overtime and more men. We all know why they won't pay extra. The turn around from Limerick game Saturday to today sure. The pressure is on them to set up before but after no panic.
  4. T

Immigration Thread

Saw a Ukraine Reg Dodge jeep yesterday in a filling station. Driven by a male about in his 40's I would say - built like a shit brickhouse. If anyone know Dodge they know it's not a cheap brand to buy or run. How many safe countries did he drive through and get on a ferry to come here? I've no...
  5. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Collins is subject to a lot of questions. He saved our bacon on many occasions as well. And has pulled off some All-Star saves. Donal Og did not face as much shots as the likes of Nash and Collins, that was down to The Rock being in front of him too but also the speed of the game was much...
  6. T

Bus Connects Plan

You are well aware of the footpaths as you no doubt follow bad parking Cork who report it constantly. One bus had to mount the curb, you don't need me to explain the dangers of that do ya? Correct an amendment to current laws but when will they actually be implemented? The local councils are...
  7. T

pj coogan show

Listening briefly earlier in car, PJ had on Minister Donnelly. After the interview PJ said he's tried to get Donnelly the last 3 and half years on the phone but to no avail. PJ suggested a General Election could be inbound due to the call.
  8. T

Bus Connects Plan

The problem? Again putting a lot of words and scenarios in my mouth 🤣 We can all share the roads, just everyone needs to acknowledge that. Stupid footpaths? I said big stupid footpaths, yanno the very large ones no one uses. Don't misquote me at all. The ones people end up parking on and...
  9. T

Bus Connects Plan

With your picture the the luas would be feasible where the trams originally were and still room for cyclists, cars, buses, trucks etc, Thanks for posting Jank backs up my point. If we didn't have big stupid footpaths it'd be possible it's not about clearing cars. I didn't make up shite, 2 of...
  10. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If you see my above post and also a post from Sunday. I was never not on board by the way. I did not berate anyone either. I was critical of the things that didn't work and I provided evidence. The team and the tactics were 100% right and ruthless when he needed to be. He learned from the two...
  11. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I've been the same and I came on and said I will eat some of my words. As you said other fellas no where to be seen/heard since Saw a different side of PR and his management team Saturday. Pat bouncing Kinnerick, that's the Pat Ryan I want leading the team. Setting the tone on the line as well...
  12. T

Bus Connects Plan

When you talk about knocking buildings, cutting down century old trees, taking away green spaces, serving private home owners with Compulsory Purchase Orders the infrastructure does not exist. Plain and simple. The other thing I've noticed all these big footpaths we built over the year are now...
  13. T

Bus Connects Plan

I can see the job interview as 'Right That Fella we see you're from Cork but you would too valuable to the project there as you are aware of historical issues and any worries the locals may have. You would be much better suited elsewhere where you can sit in the office and look at Google Maps...
  14. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

From what I'm hearing as regards ticket sales Cork support is easily going to out number the Tipp. 8,000 tickets were sold between 9pm Saturday and midnight. That's why there was more put on ticketmaster as well Sunday/yesterday. Town End was supposedly sold out (always the Cork section)...
  15. T

Bus Connects Plan

The Bus Connects is barely getting over the line so this Luas/Light Rail is a waste of time and money. The infrastructure isn't there. The City is a disaster with the new layout and bus lanes and in turn have actually made the bus services worse due to the traffic and cars that still are used...