Recent content by TonyCork80

1. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Seen a bit of the Garda Celebration Branch out in force too this week. This is one of the things that bothers me most about the GAA at the moment, the idea that you’re never ever supposed to be happy about anything. There was a player won one of the POTY awards at the Allstars a few years ago...
  2. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Another potential jeopardy now from last night is if Clare and Cork win next weekend then Limerick v Waterford becomes a straight knockout game the following week as Cork would be ahead of Limerick on head to head. Imagine how much it would appeal to Davy to end the drive for five?
  3. T

Eurovision

Bambie is out in the back door against Bucks Fizz in Tullamore next saturday night.
  4. T

Eurovision

Bambie has rattled John McGuirk to without an inch of the core of his very existence. That’s the real win here.
  5. T

Oul wans who'd "GET IT "

The GOAT. May God bless her.
  6. T

Eurovision

I'd let the Israeli entry occupy my bed to be fair.
  7. T

Eurovision

Amazing that they still managed to reach a ceasefire deal in Cairo even though Ireland sent a kid from Macroom to take part in the Eurovision in Sweden. Twitter dot com seemed convinced that Netanyahu was going to come out with the white flag if they stayed at home.
  8. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

And with all respect to Sarah who I think is one of the better pundits out there, the only people who really know what’s going on in the camp are those inside it and if we’re at anything then at least 15 or 16 fellas for starters that should be pissed off with the setup because they’re not starting.
  9. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The vibes in the camp and the results are nearly like the chicken and the egg. If you win it’s a great thing if fellas are going around with pissed off heads in training because “it shows the hunger”, if you lose then “the dogs in the street know it’s an unhappy camp”. Sure how many times has...
  10. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A sold out stadium coming off the back of two defeats is no mean achievement and proves the people of Cork haven’t lost faith in this group yet.
  11. T

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

The ironic thing is there’s every chance that the only game we will have on telly this year both ourselves and Tipp could be already out of it. A total mess. Cork and Limerick should absolutely be on tv. Maybe they should let a few smallies throw a rugby ball around at half time and RTE would be...
  12. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A fair point for sure, but in a team with a lot of young lads who haven’t won anything at this level his leadership is still hugely important. He absolutely shouldn’t be as important as he is at this age but playing in his best position between the 21 and 45 he caused Clare no end of trouble the...
  13. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Imagine looking at Hoggie in the Clare game and thinking "that guy. he's the problem"
  14. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Serious question: Cork have gone five championship games without a win. What is it people expect analysts to be saying about us?
  15. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads, Cusack is paid by Raidio Teilifis Éireann to analyse games of hurling. Everything he said last night he backed up with video evidence. You can’t criticise him for doing his job. I’d rather he told the truth than that fucking foxy clown from Limerick (who has caused untold hassle in his own...