Twiceasnice97's latest activity

• T
    Twiceasnice97 replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    yes two wins for clare and a draw limerick and waterford knocks cork out because we would have 6 limerick 5 and waterford 4 with the...
  • T
    Twiceasnice97 replied to the thread Cork Minor Hurling 2024.
    You really dont understand the point i am making at all do you. Of course numbers are an advantage, however the people bringing through...
  • T
    Twiceasnice97 replied to the thread Cork u20 Hurling 2024.
    This is comical stuff considering the events of the Clare Cork match in PUIC Clare hit tipp Tipp hit Clare Both teams got on with it...
  • T
    Twiceasnice97 replied to the thread Cork u20 Hurling 2024.
    This is pretty insane shit to be fair
  • T
    he was on a yellow playing in Corks full back line. Can you think of any possible reason why The manager of the cork team might try to...
  • T
    when we did it last year we backed it up with two more wins including one against cork i seem to recall. How many points can you boys...
  • T
    2024 Munster Senior Hurling Championship Table Team Played Won Drawn Lost Score Difference Points Limerick... 3...
  • T
    Twiceasnice97 reacted to Coach and Six's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    To be far m8, they were poor against Waterford. Better against Clare. Very good against Limerick. That doesn't mean (a) they're a shite...
  • T
    go up friday stay in Ennis for the weekend, great town for a night out
  • T
    I don't agree. That was an absolutely massive win , the players and management have to control their emotions but The supporters don't...
  • T
    it might seem like support but it really isn't. Unless you know for certain why a kid isnt on a panel you are better off leaving it...
  • T
    You would really be better off not to be using names of players. There are lots of reasons why a 16 or 17 year old might not be...
  • T
    Clares results in those grades should largely be ignored. They literally do not give a shit about them. They generally don't even select...
  • T
    I thought cork would be better They seemed to have no coherent plan to do something constructive from their own puck outs
  • T
    Kennedy wing back, Ball midfield Rodgers and Murphy Inside plus one or two more panellists AFAIK underage in 2025