1. V

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Galway Kilkenny Clare Wexford Cork Thanks R&B
  2. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd imagine so
  3. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The last 2 minutes should be played on a loop on a big screen up the top of pana for the rest of the year!
  4. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Full game back up on YouTube
  5. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd be starting the same team as last Saturday night regardless of who is available. You reward good performances and last Saturday was as good a performance as we've had in years. Having watched the match back, Coleman (bar one atrocious pass) was much better in the first 45 minutes then I...
  6. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cheers
  7. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Any word on the injuries to Rob Downey, Ciaran Joyce and Robbie O Flynn. As in are they available? Also I believe Padraig Power has recovered from his injury. Any know is he back involved in the extended panel?
  8. V

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I thought that rule was gone, no?
  9. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In 2007 Waterford were in dreamland after beating us in an All Ireland quarter final, many people, myself included, couldn't see them being beaten by a middling Limerick team in the All Ireland semi 7 days later. 20 minutes into that game and the Waterford bubble had burst, they were leggy and...
  10. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Jeez I dunno Mattie, the Limerick half backline was in all sorts of bother but he was still the best of the 3 of them. He marauded up the field there a few times and had us in bother. I think it's easy see why Kiely made a fool of himself to defend him. He's vital to Limerick.
  11. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

This happened right in front of me. Tommy O Connell went for a jog down to the City end terrace seconds before Downey got injured. He stopped down there and did a few stretches. Management were screaming their heads off at him to come back up to replace Downey but with the noise Tommy couldn't...
  12. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Liked by Cillian Mccarthy
  13. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Tipp will come at us the way we came at Limerick last night. I really hope we have the energy for it. Any word on the availability of Joyce, O Flynn and Rob Downey?
  14. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Incredible scenes in the pairc last night. First night that the new pairc felt like an uncomfortable hostile environment for our visitors. The noise down there, mother of God. Watched it back this morning, the coverage didn't convey just how loud the place was. What a rip roaring game. Possibly...
  15. V

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Too excited to comment properly. I lost the faith. Never lose the faith. Incredible stuff. A night of pure magic. We brought war. Never seen Hegarty or Kyle Hayes or Will O Donaghue planted on their arses as much. Hero's all.