Search results

1. P

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

If it wasn't announced in advance would anyone have been able to tell on the day? Pipe & slippers job for Ortega next weekend.
  2. P

Official VAR thread

3. P

We all know there's only one failed international manager from these isles that's destined for the Theatre of Streams hot seat...
  4. P

5. P

Official VAR thread

F*ck me. That's news! I could well see them binning it. Every club in the league, bar City, probably feel like they've been screwed by VAR on a net basis.
  6. P

The Official Golf Thread

If you don't quite fancy backing Scheffler, who probably got minimal sleep this week, at under 5/1 there are other options... https://medium.com/@philby_walsh/pga-championship-2024-who-are-the-value-bets-0cd4c4adab32
  7. P

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Ya. Many of those were short-term interim appointments and a fair % of their coaches have left to take a step up in job profile. Stylistically it's a decent on-pitch fit for him too.
  8. P

Pep Ljinders has got the gig at RB Salzburg. Good move for him.
  9. P

One of the few proper SMC fans these days.
  10. P

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Two great posts OT. A lot of stars aligned for Arsenal but they still had to go out there and get the wins. They fell short last year and lost to a City side who got 89 points. This season they've re-tooled and (likely) added another 5 points to match that total, but chances are it'll prove to...
  11. P

CIES put his value at €60m and Transfermarkt put it at €70m. Probably fair enough given his age, but wouldn't massively move the dial from a budget / PSR perspective...although the approx. €280k saved on wages each week on top are a factor too. The big question is whether McTominay is ready to...
  12. P

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Thread

That's quite a drop-off
  13. P

The Premier League Thread 23/24

14. P

The Premier League Thread 23/24

Still a chance that the PL gets decided on goal difference. For that to happen the most likely scenario would be a draw tonight & both sides winning at the weekend. With City 3 goals behind on GD that'd mean for them to win the title they'd need to beat West Ham by 4 more goals than Arsenal...
  15. P

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-fans-fireworks-man-city-hotel-tottenham-b1157565.html#:~:text=Arsenal%20supporters%20failed%20in%20their,of%20Tuesday's%20game%20at%20Spurs.
  16. P

Really should've put my money where my mouth was on this one.
  17. P

the official betting thread.

Fair play. You hit the bar on him recently so nice to get rewarded this time.
  18. P

I think this will be a great game tonight. Full of goals.
  19. P

I wasn't really commenting above about competitiveness of the league, as such. But here's my 2 cents I don't think the gap between first and last is particularly important when it comes to competitiveness IMHO the most important things for a big league in terms of competitiveness are: 1. To...
  20. P

Not sure why you are fixating on Doak's injury absence? Did he serve you up a dodgy fried Mars back on a stag or something? Well 99 points is a tough benchmark to hit season-on-season, plus the squad was cycling off bucketload of PEDs - so Jurgen did well considering. Any anyway, points...