Search results

1. an liathroid beag

Sucking Diesel or Saving the planet.

I have a problem I have always driven a diesel and now my conscience is beginning to trouble me as I wonder if I continue to do so am I contributing to the frying of the planet and I am confused as diesel was once promoted as being more environmentally friendly "Diesel was promoted as a more...
  2. an liathroid beag

Bullshit!

There is so.much bullshit being posted on here, that I thought that it should have a thread all to itself! Some threads such as Russias war and Covid seem to attract an extraordinary amount of B! It is also favourite weapon of the Conspiracy theorists and the disinformation hawkers...
  3. an liathroid beag

Good Schmozzle!

Great GAA Tradition.
  4. an liathroid beag

Meta- rebranding shit?

Makeover artists and advertising companies will make a killing :rolleyes: Facebook has been under intense scrutiny over the past several weeks, after revelations based on damning internal documents provided to the Wall Street Journal by whistleblower Frances Haugen showed, among other things...
  5. an liathroid beag

PC gone Mad.

Stonewall the UK lobbying charity on such matters has advised that the Mother word is not inclusive and with self righteous hilarity claim that she-he-they should be referred as a parent who has given birth. Trying to delegitismise, what is probably one of the most evocative words in the English...
  6. an liathroid beag

Holocaust Day

27th Jan- Holocaust day-could the Holocaust happen again?
  7. an liathroid beag

Cabin Fever

The wife has stopped talking to me, the kids are engaging in a demolition derby, I have nowhere to escape and we ore only 4 days into this :(
  8. an liathroid beag

Coke Epidemic.

Addiction treatment doctor on Drivetime suggesting that we may lose a generation due to the rampant abuse of Coke which has reached alarming proportions in the past twelve months. He also claimed, In extreme cases it is fuelling domestic violence, extreme and often deadly random violence...
  9. an liathroid beag

Wuhan Wheeze

A previously unknown virus, first reported in the Chinese city of Wuhan on Dec. 31, is seriously worrying global health experts. The World Health Organization announced Monday that it was convening an emergency meeting on the virus, which is a coronavirus, a species common in animals that...
  10. an liathroid beag

Compo Culture

An uninjured reporter walked into four different doctor surgeries complaining of "neck pain and stiffness after a rear ending accident". Without over exaggerating the symptoms and after examinations lasting on average 2 minutes she walked with a whiplash diagnosis and a sick certificate,
  11. an liathroid beag

Big Pharma.

Up to 400,000 dead, up to 2.5 Million addicts from prescribed opiates in the US. Johnson & Johnson and others led a very successful lobbying and advertising campaign to push their very addictive opiate pain killers.
  12. an liathroid beag

Proc Virtue Signalling

Breaking out like a bad rash in the most inappropriate places. :(
  13. an liathroid beag

Is Anything Sacred

Is anything Sacred? The ladies take an age for a piss and we are Speedy Gonzales at it so now they plan to take our urinals from us and force us to queue Women attending theatres across Ireland have long faced a dilemma at the interval: to pee or not to pee? Such are the length of the queues...
  14. an liathroid beag

Leftie Pseudo-liberal Virtue Signallers

Plenty of them posting on here!
  15. an liathroid beag

Size Matters

New study shows that even 1cm makes a big difference M8s ;)
  16. an liathroid beag

Consent

Romance is dead M8s :(
  17. an liathroid beag

The Flash Boys!

Leo, Harris, and Murphy, all image and no substance!
  18. an liathroid beag

Cead Failte Cork!

Just Confirming what we already know! :D Cork has been voted the third friendliest city in the world by Condé Nast Traveller in their August 2018 poll. The City by the Lee fended off competition from rival Irish cities Dublin and Galway to land the third spot, with the travel magazine’s...
  19. an liathroid beag

An Alternative Voice.

Recently 8,500 people paid good money to hear an intellectual discussion in Dublins 3 Arena. Why you might ask would people pay money to hear a discussion when these can be heard ad nauseum on the Media. The answer was that was an alternative viewpoint at odds with the consensus PC liberal Left...
  20. an liathroid beag

Ana Kriegel

Detectives hunting the brutal killers of Anastasia Kriegel believe she was murdered after a vicious sex attack and that DNA samples from her body will nail them. In a disturbing development, officers are examining whether a group of teenagers was responsible for the barbaric killing. Officers...