Search results

1. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Correct
  2. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Phenomenal. To a man, they stood up and were counted last night. Never laid down. Too many heroes to speak. Just delighted they got a win, won that tight game and are still in with a shout of getting out of Munster. A few people getting a bit giddy as well but as long as it doesn't rub off...
  3. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Well, we all know that. Classic smart ass keyboard warrior
  4. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If Joyce is out then Rob Downey to 6, Coleman in at 7 and Mellerick in at 5.
  5. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

So true. He frustrates the life out of me. I'd love to see him go to toe to with Will O'Donoghue, for example, but he'd just leave him off half the time and be the cause of us losing. PC NOL, ED, SOD GM, CJ, RD DF, MC DD, SB, SH RO'F, AC, PH
  6. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It was good to see Donal Óg defend Pa Collins on the Sunday Game last night. It's fairly self explanatory the point he made that puckout tactics are down the pecking order compared to basic effort, tracking back and tough defending -> the non-negotiables of the game. I just hope who ever the 20...
  7. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cheering for Tipp on Saturday will be a bizarre one
  8. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm fired for this tomorrow and I've no involvement whatsoever other than the simple virtue of being a Cork man. Any fella not bursting the door off that dressing room running out tomorrow has no place there. This is where fellas need to dig it out. No room for hiding. I've still got faith...
  9. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The whole thing is run by this 'One Cork' group. They reckon there's a good lash of lads based up around the pale and looking to hit the corporate scene a bit Id say
  10. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Money strapped county board is why... Last thing that the man needs really
  11. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Totally. What goes around, comes around. I'd be inclined to abandon the whole clubs allocation system. It's clearly not working.. If clubs know their allocation will be reduced then some of them will buy all the tickets and fob them off. Just keep it simple. On Ticketmaster. First come, first...
  12. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

While people who bought tickets via clubs sold under the guise of special treatment of some sort are in the corners probably behind the end line. It's an embarrassment of a system.
  13. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The system is a complete farce
  14. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I appreciate Ticketmaster is awash with tickets now but I've two city end terrace tickets for anyone who wants
  15. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A lot of people ridiculed me but the common sense of Harnedy and Hoggy starting prevailed. How Lehane is still there is beyond me. Patently won't do it when chips are down. That aside, a strong side and a strong bench
  16. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

It would be but not selling out the Páirc either. Not a hope
  17. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just in relation to tickets for Munster Cship games... Given that Waterford match tickets were released this Friday just passed on Ticketmaster, am I right in assuming that the same thing will happen for Clare game in a fortnight this Friday afternoon coming?
  18. B

President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Robert F Kennedy is the answer :D
  19. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

All these fellas naming Cork teams minus Harnedy & Hoggy would want their heads examined. Still our two best forwards when the chips are down. And that's not an insult, that is just a fact of life!
  20. B

John O'Shea Republic of Ireland Football Manager

I know this isn't exactly related to this thread but can anyone explain why professional footballers insist on tearing holes at the back of their socks? Can't get my head around why...