Search results

1. O

The Official Spurs thread

What a bunch of losers those Spurs fans were tonight. Ange could walk imo and I wouldn't blame him.
  2. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

An unbelievable game on Sat night and both teams played their part. It was a privilege to be in PUC and see it live. Cork players and management can be proud of their performance. They went toe to toe with Limerick and pulled a win out of the bag when it looked Limerick were going to pull away...
  3. O

Welcome Palestine

4. O

The Gaelic Football Thread

People are voting with their feet or their wallet. Ulster and Connaught still mean something and are very good competitons despite being devalued by the structure of the All Ireland afterwards. Leinster because of Dublin dominance and Munster because Cork can only beat Kerry once every few...
  5. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I love the way Landers is brought into it 😂😂😂 I doubt anyone takes that man seriously about anything...or at least they shouldn't hopefully. Donal Og is playing the same media game. He tore the back off Nash about his penalties after Nash was his understudy for years...I'm not sure why anyone...
  6. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm not a fan of Donal Og the pundit or coach. You can have a go off him for what he said tonight. No issue there at all, but the bit I highlighted above is absolute bollocks.
  7. O

The Hurling Thread

An unbelievable win for Wexford today. They were pumped up big time and Galway looked totally under cooked in comparison. An earlier poster mentioned Galway bringing back Johnny Glynn and I'd agree that smacks of desperation. He looked well off the pace today anyway. It was great to see a...
  8. O

Junior A Hurling Championship 2024

A Championship and Div 2 league I'd say.
  9. O

The Hurling Thread

Unfortunately when he's the ref, you have to factor the Owens tax into the equation. Its a five point swing usually for one team. The man is clueless.
  10. O

Junior A Hurling Championship 2024

Surely there has to be an alternative relegation scenario from Junior A down to B. I can understand why it's necessary within a division but that B county was at one stage specifically designed for small clubs. I wouldn't allow a club enter it in their first year down from A...it shouldn't be...
  11. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Keeps his cards in his pocket for a shoulder to the head but 14 yellow cards last week for a lot of minor stuff.
  12. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A+ for creativity D- for lack of spacing and punctuation.
  13. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Fella picking teams at all levels get a blindspot on a position or a player. That's why it's important to have strong selectors and to keep the backroom team freshened up imo. Fresh eyes can be very important.
  14. O

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

That will hopefully be a huge wake up call for all involved. That performance was coming though. There's been huge reservations about the structure of the team and they style of play. It resembled something like football there tonight at times in the second half....striking the ball was almost...
  15. O

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Have we struck 1 ball into the full forward line? This is absolute madness
  16. O

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Ah this thing with O Regan has gone on long enough now lads. Put your ego aside and admit your mistake for God sake.
  17. O

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Leahy is not a top class free taker. Anyone who saw the fresher final this year would know that he's very hot and cold on frees. A brilliant forward but his free taking is too inconsistent imo.
  18. O

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Under performing again tonight. A poor style of play and a refusal to play the ball into the FF line. As for CB, it's a bad sign of the management not to be willing to recognise their obvious mistake imo.
  19. O

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Also, if an u16 player plays minor, then as as far as I'm aware they don't play in the u16 comp...at least not in some counties so it's not a true reflection of the strength of every county. Dowling is a gobshite, but it's not the fault of a those kids either tbf. Cork are improving nicely...
  20. O

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

I bought a 3 for 2 package on GAAGO so the old fella could watch it last Sunday. I called over, set it up and went away to the game myself.... all was sorted. He fucked off to the pub to watch it instead, the bollocks 😂😂