3. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A Do tell more Sir
  4. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In the words of a famous Barcelona waiter “I know nothing” 🤣
  5. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Two things I forgot to mention after the limerick game We played a very orthodox line up with 3 men inside most of the time. When was the last time a team done that against Limerick? This also meant our midfield and defence had no spare man minding the house and yet look how well we managed...
  6. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Shhhhh 🤣
  7. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

They are very painful when they lose, not all of them mind, the pre 2018 supporters are as genuine as you’d find anywhere and remember their many darker days and know their success won’t last forever, but the shower that are post 2018 think Limerick invented hurling and are unbeatable. 6 in a...
  8. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Yep, forgot to mention that too
  9. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

MickyD Durlas Og is a good spot but I would recommend the field across the road from its entrance, it backs onto Dr Morris Pitches and is a leisurely 5 minute walk through the pitches to the stadium, and no roads to be crossed either. €5 and try park as close to the entrance as they’ll allow you
  10. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Brilliant and all as Saturday night was we really need to turn our attention to Tipp. These fellas are no mugs and will turn us over if we aren’t spot on again. Last Saturday was almost the perfect performance but we may need a different approach tactically to win next Sunday, I hope the...
  11. R

The County Board Complaints Thread

And season ticket holders, I’ve been bang in the middle for our 3 games so far They are probably returns from clubs or even season ticket holders
  12. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah stop. Coleman needs to fight for his place like everyone else. He’s certainly not an automatic starter anymore which is a great sign of our development
  13. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Spot on Eoin started on Saturday and should do so again on Sunday. It was a tactical substitution nothing more
  14. R

The County Board Complaints Thread

No offence kid but we are not Munster Rugby! If you want guaranteed stand tickets bang in the middle then buy a season ticket. You might even go to the away games then too 🙄
  15. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Barrett is the type of player every team needs, fit, strong, fast, clever and an insatiable appetite for hard work. I have been a big fan of his for a long time. He’s settled in the team now and will flourish
  16. R

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Just to show which competition ye will play in next year
  17. R

Leaderboard after Round 3 and nominations so far for Round 4 Liam McCarthy Cup for 2025 —————————————————- 20 greengrass 20 Killyoursons 18 finbarrog 18 red&blue 18 Vladimir the Bear 18 North Cork Star 18 cactus jack 18 Bluesball Galway Dublin Clare Wexforf Cork 18 corkuberalles 18...
  18. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Great post. Re the bit in bold I don’t think it will be hard, playing Tipp innThurles in Munster Championship is always special, but the players have given themselves a lifeline last night, nothing more nothing less, they will know the job has to be finished next sunday. They will be bulling to...
  19. R

Yes but you will be in the Joe McDonagh Cup next year if you don’t get your finger out
  20. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

And hopefully soon we can change it to “We are the Champions”