Search results

1. C

Springsteen down the Park !

So you were in a soggy stadium watching an ould fella well past his prime flog himself to death. Sure you could have had the same experience flying to Manchester and watching Casemiro for a similar price.
  2. C

The Official Spurs thread

And rightly so. However, anybody thinking this is unique to Spurs is having a laugh. It's just part of the dumb tribalism that's rife in Soccer everywhere... And I'm sure there are fans of clubs as underachieving as Spurs who'd also engage in that behaviour.
  3. C

Any team challenging for a title or CL places can't really afford to be without their 0.5+ NPxG striker and not have suitable back up. The data shows that Son isn't suited to the role. It was some achievement for him to score 17 league goals but the reality is that he became lost in the central...
  4. C

Taking the Bentancur/Hojbjerg/midfielder chat over here. There is a Swedish wonderkid on the way in the shape of Lucas Bergvall (Djurgarden) but not sure if he'll be drafted in for the new season, and I can't imagine he'd be thrown straight in anyway. He's only 18 since February. I'd say...
  5. C

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Well, he did have a major injury last year, came back for five minutes and Matty Cash put him out for another couple of months until January of this year, so I'd imagine he's still being protected. He is very tidy on the ball alright. Hojbjerg needs to see the door, as Orchard says.
  6. C

Not having a striking alternative to cover Richarlison's injury lay offs was a major fuck up really. Son is far better coming in off the wing. He can't be considered a striker for such long periods anymore. Still, a good first season once it can be built on.
  7. C

It was never going to be otherwise. Bentancur will have the price of a dugout seat taken out of his wages. :lol!:
  8. C

There is some comedy value in Arsenal needing snookers from Spurs and West Ham, but 115 charges FC aren't for stopping.
  9. C

Agreed. The Champions League was mathematically possible. Support the focking team, like.
  10. C

Yeah, all those South Americans look the same. :lol!:
  11. C

First half stats The one Dragusin blocked at the end was offside.
  12. C

:lol!: City's chances: 1. Foden That is all.
  13. C

The official Horse racing thread.

Interesting runner at 5:35 Southwell today
  14. C

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Hopefully. :lol!:
  15. C

No, it means Villa can afford to draw at Palace.
  16. C

Did I say beautiful? I meant useless.
  17. C

Come on ye beautiful Scouse basterds.
  18. C

the official betting thread.

Pretty much, however, if you were to match one of those offers, you'd be well in your rights to contact them to cancel the bet as it would be way outside fair market value. Nice one.
  19. C

the official betting thread.

You absolute liar. :lol!: So did you not get paid on first goalscorer too?
  20. C

:lol!: