Search results

1. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

yes two wins for clare and a draw limerick and waterford knocks cork out because we would have 6 limerick 5 and waterford 4 with the head to head
  2. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

You really dont understand the point i am making at all do you. Of course numbers are an advantage, however the people bringing through players have to be really on point with what it is they are trying to identify. In smaller countys if they are focussed and organised young players that dont...
  3. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

This is comical stuff considering the events of the Clare Cork match in PUIC Clare hit tipp Tipp hit Clare Both teams got on with it. Thats a cork ref and he has zero interest in giving frees to lads running into tackles but nails steps and throws all thetime he would solve a lot of problems...
  4. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

This is pretty insane shit to be fair
  5. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

he was on a yellow playing in Corks full back line. Can you think of any possible reason why The manager of the cork team might try to avoid a hat trick there ?
  6. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

when we did it last year we backed it up with two more wins including one against cork i seem to recall. How many points can you boys pick up this year ? 😘
  7. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

2024 Munster Senior Hurling Championship Table Team Played Won Drawn Lost Score Difference Points Limerick... 3 2 0 1 8-68 (92) 4-64 (76) +16 4 Waterford 2 1 1 0 5-46 (61) 2-52 (58) +3 3 Clare... ....... 2 1 0 1...
  8. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

go up friday stay in Ennis for the weekend, great town for a night out
  9. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I don't agree. That was an absolutely massive win , the players and management have to control their emotions but The supporters don't have to. Clare have matched limerick 5 times over the last 3 seasons but we have never built alead v Limerick, got over turned , gone behind, hung on...
  10. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

it might seem like support but it really isn't. Unless you know for certain why a kid isnt on a panel you are better off leaving it alone. Lads who have seen a game or two here and there or watched a young lad score 2 07 in a premier minor match isnt the full picture. I am not defending Meyler...
  11. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

You would really be better off not to be using names of players. There are lots of reasons why a 16 or 17 year old might not be getting picked for a panel. Naming kids in a slightly negative post makes it possible someone supportive of management might feel the need to start mentioning...
  12. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Clares results in those grades should largely be ignored. They literally do not give a shit about them. They generally don't even select A and B sides in any serious way. Just try to put together balanced sides to compete as best they can and give everyone as good a chance as possible to come...
  13. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

I thought cork would be better They seemed to have no coherent plan to do something constructive from their own puck outs
  14. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Kennedy wing back, Ball midfield Rodgers and Murphy Inside plus one or two more panellists AFAIK underage in 2025
  15. T

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Any u 16 that hasn't had their birthday yet.
  16. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

that, ironically, was directed at a cork individual and his mate questioning shane O donnells character in the donoghue incident
  17. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

this is not the situation Its raging hysteria
  18. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

were they misdirected or hit where they were supposed to go but lads didnt get there? Mcinerney seemed to know where the ball was going all th time and was unchallenged
  19. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sorry, just to clarify - are you saying the fringes if Cork underage panels are or are not filled with lads who aren't good enough but who are not willing to give up? Also, you mention the Celtic Challenge - I think that's a great tournament but are there many examples (from any county) of...
  20. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

no, that was 92