Search results

1. L

Cork Minor Football 2024

Yes, Kevin’s son. Huge boy for 17. Playing rugby with Munster u17s too I believe.
  2. L

Cork Footballers

Heard a whisper that we might see Cathail O’Mahony on the 26 for Saturday. Anyone else hear likewise? Would be a massive boost.
  3. L

Cork u20 Football 2024

O’Shaugnessy is a big loss, was excellent last week. Don’t think it’ll matter a whole pile though as this is likely just going to be shadow boxing before the final in a few weeks.
  4. L

2024 Junior A Football Championship

Lismire beat Dromtariffe in the Duhallow JBFC final but Millstreet go up? Can someone explain that to me?
  5. L

Cork Footballers

Any word on Rory Maguire’s injury? The amount of hamstring injuries this team has suffered is nothing short of ridiculous. Surely has to be an S&C issue at this stage?
  6. L

Cork Footballers

Fahy and Deane on at HT. Shame Cashman didn’t really take his chance.
  7. L

Cork Footballers

No point from play in that 1st half. 4 Hurley frees and a mark and a sideline Corbett.
  8. L

Cork Footballers

Flahive, Cashman & Corbett start
  9. L

Cork Footballers

Two changes from last week 🤦🏼‍♂️ how many more chances do guys like Walsh and Fahy need? Cashman and Flahive worthy of a chance in the backline. Same with Herlihy in the forwards, these guys are going nowhere sitting on the bench every week and getting 10 mins at the end.
  10. L

Cork Footballers

I think it’s about time we started playing some league games in the likes of Mallow & Clon. Playing in a 10% full PUC is of no benefit to anyone and 5 wins from our last 20 home games says it all. Fermanagh doing it Sunday taking the game out of Brewster Park to create an atmosphere that’ll give...
  11. L

Kieran McCarthy on Twitter. I also left out one group. Lismire, Crosshaven, Ballyphehane and Doneraile.
  12. L

2024 Confined Junior B Football Championship Group 2: Goleen, Glengarriff, Muintir Bhaire, Tracton. Group 3: Garnish, Shanballymore, Clann na nGael. Group 4: St Catherines, Araglen, Deel Rovers. *** 2024 Confined Junior C Football Championship Group 1: Abbey Rovers, Rathpeacon...
  13. L

Be nice if they would share this with us… Interesting to see Grange down Junior C, played Junior A in 2020 & 2021 afaik.
  14. L

Cork Footballers

Panel named for the league. Only notable omission that I can see is Dano Dineen. Anybody else?
  15. L

Cork Footballers

What team we expecting next Sunday? I’ll have a stab at the following. Doyle Shanley R.Maguire Taylor Cashman Meehan Fahy I.Maguire O’Callaghan McSweeney Buckley O’Driscoll Cronin Corbett Jones
  16. L

Cork Footballers

Game put back to Saturday @2pm
  17. L

Cork Footballers

Final confirmed for Friday in PuR?
  18. L

Cork Footballers

Alex Hassett is a strange one, must be 28/29 this year. Has he ever got a run before?
  19. L

Cork Footballers

Game moved to Clarecastle 4G tomorrow at 7pm
  20. L

Cork Footballers

Any idea if Danny Linehan Castlemagner is with the panel? Was brilliant with Castle and Duhallow this year and was excellent in the minor winning team of 2019 that’s now starting to come through. A few players I’d like to see get a good run Saturday. Pa Doyle Knocknagree, Dan Peet Clon...