Search results

1. M

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Just watched it on TG4 there. Heart attack stuff at the end AGAIN!
  2. M

Brian's pregnant..

For the record, I'm not...
  3. M

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Why would I waste my time giving a legal opinion to someone who refuses to accept my qualification to give such an opinion.
  4. M

You brought it up yesterday, and you know it.
  5. M

Brian's pregnant..

For what? Crimes against fashion maybe, but I can't think what else...
  6. M

Looking for my legal opinion? You know only lawyers get to give legal opinions, right?
  7. M

No, you didn't. After a number of requests you eventually stopped. With an exceptional amount of bad grace, as evidenced by you bringing it up again now.
  8. M

If I asked him to stop calling me luv, he would. That's the difference.
  9. M

Try reading what FSG actually wants Tony Holohan jailed by a tribunal for and then try and answer whether or not a tribunal has the power to do that. People who don't pay TV licence fines aren't jailed for "disrespect". They are jailed for committing a crime.
  10. M

Yes I am. Your opinion doesn't trump actual legal fact. No one in Ireland has ever been jailed for not paying their TV licence. I told you already, I could answer all those questions for you but you won't want to hear the actual answers. You want to exist in a little bubble of rage where you...
  11. M

If you actually read the article you'd see im right...
  12. M

Nope. No one in the history of the state has ever gone to jail for not paying their TV licence. Some people who have been convicted of not paying their TV licence and fined, and then have refused to pay that fine notwithstanding having the means to pay said fine have been jailed. That's a...
  13. M

Insurance fraud

How surprising that JT struggles to understand why harassment should be against the law 🙄
  14. M

Judge Martin Nolan

The two weeks was remand, not sentence. The sentence is 16 months, suspended
  15. M

You wouldn't need to have been in charge to know the answers to those questions. But if you're the sort of person that thinks that an inquiry can or will jail people, then an inquiry probably won't give you answers you desire...
  16. M

I could give you the answers to all those questions. You just won't like them.
  17. M

Judge Martin Nolan

What's the average sentence for this offence in Ireland, Wat?
  18. M

He neither condescends to me, nor calls me a liar, so I'm OK with him calling me luv.
  19. M

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

6ft2? Eyes of blue?
  20. M

Immigration Thread

Have you ever been to Galway. The "great replacement" has been by crusties and Spanish students ;)