4. C

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

:lol!: :lol!: I was thinking the same
  5. C

:lol!:
  6. C

The lads on their end of season night out, bless!
  7. C

Lol Beavis & Butthead camped in the United thread absolutely seething after Bumnal broke their little hearts again this year. You really do love to see it
  8. C

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

:lol!: You're a nawful bollax!
  9. C

European and Local elections thread.

Lol
  10. C

Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Tbf I know a load of really sound inner city Dublin old stock. Kind souls that would do anything for ya, It’s the young street dwelling bottom feeders I would like to see exterminated.
  11. C

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Hard luck m8’s for what it’s worth I genuinely did want ye to win it, would have been good for the game for a non sport washing outfit / non SSB team to win it and the fact ye haven’t done it in 20 years I’d be happy enough to see Bumnal get 1 title (no more though) Bumnal have been so...
  12. C

Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

What in gods name were they thinking putting that in Dublin City centre. I’m working up here this week, god this place is a fucking shit hole. Blanchardstown is some sort of dystopian radioactive waste land.
  13. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Anyone who is critical of the pitch invasion can feck off tbh. We just witnessed one of the greatest hurling games in living memory and came out the right side of it to stay in the championship after a lot of heartbreak in recent years, the outpour of emotion is what makes this sport the...
  14. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Because I seen them tactically outclass one best teams ever seen, the team selection, puck out strategy, subs were all on point and they caused major problems to Limerick half back line, which hasn't been done before by any team that I can remember. I think management got alot right against...
  15. C

Back to bed for Dukey :lol!:
  16. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The same fellas on here that are saying Coleman should be dropped are the ones a few weeks ago saying Harnedy & Hoggie are finished, how did that work out? If Joyce is fit and starting it will be up to management to make a tactical call at wing back between TOM, MC and maybe GM as RD certainly...
  17. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I've just about come down from the highs of Saturday evening now looking forward to the weekend against Tipp the standard has been set by this team and the question is can they back it up with another big performance. I think they should start the same team again with maybe the exception of...
  18. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I was just thinking that to myself, I'm used to Cork being berated on them and rightly so in alot of cases but I had a drive to Dublin this morning and listened to a few of them which was a nice change
  19. C

Bus Connects Plan

Just look at what it’s done for the folks of brockway ogdenville and north haverbrook
  20. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

easier said than done with a player like Kingston, one of the most explosive lads in the country.