Search results

1. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd keep Downey at 6, we looked much better balanced with a 6 who actually played centre back. In fairness to Joyce he was probably only doing what he was told, but he was neither sweeping, marking or holding the middle. Full back seems to be an issue, I've been a fan of Damien (as much as is...
  2. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Is that the actual quality of the stream people are paying for ??
  3. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sunday could be an interesting team. Horses for courses. Harnedy of course will be tired as will a few more. Management seem to be a bit more clued in than everyone thought (imagine that), bringing on TOC and BR when we needed gritty for instance when neither saw game time v Clare. Thurles is...
  4. I

Redevolpment of Pairc Ui Chaoimh

I'd go, would be something novel and have a few nieces I could bring too.
  5. I

Official Boxing Thread

John Fury doing himself proud, that thug/bully should be in Jail absolutely nothing tough or brave about him. Sadly I think his son wins on Saturday (I really hope I'm wrong).
  6. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Handy excuse I was in London on work since. Well I got that wrong, just couldn't see that result coming. I did get a few bits right though so I'll concentrate on those. Goals, we would need goals to win, we got 3 most deffo should have gotten 5, we got away with missing two handy chances (only...
  7. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Thats it so, we are fucked :)
  8. I

European and Local elections thread.

I know nothing about he man, but I've seen a few posters for some lad Mullins. I reckon if you got AI to do up a picture of a fat cat politician then his image would be the result.
  9. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

As someone who was very very negative before the Clare game expecting a decent beating (we performed very well at times) I'm afraid I can't see anything different this time. I am really worried about our half back line getting taken to the cleaners which in turn will put massive pressure on the...
  10. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd bring Cahalane in at 6 and let him at it. As for the suggestion of Joyce over Hannon, beer must have been flowing in Castlemartyr when you were typing that.
  11. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Random thoughts are good, over thinking is where most of the problems lie. It's a relatively simple game.
  12. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Donal Óg only really cares deeply about one thing, and that's brand Donal Óg. Having said that, he's not wrong this time.
  13. I

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

Well said Tom, hard to argue with anything he has said there.
  14. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lehane to be MOTM Saturday evening, you heard it here first.
  15. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I don't believe I made any such case. All I mentioned was that Cahalane got a yellow card from an almost identical incident.
  16. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I do believe Cahalane got yellow for almost the exact same thing.
  17. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Is this Lohan's fourth year in charge of Clare ? I wonder what he won in his first 3 years ?
  18. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

And thats it, we are basing everything off of what we have seen. We have seen what 4/5 hours since January. The management are picking their team based on many hundreds of hours. The management are picking what they believe is their best team based on what they have seen. Roche, he seemed to be...
  19. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

There is of course a possibility that Roche's for may have dropped off a cliff hence him not being picked.
  20. I

Stabbing spree in East London

Have you access to google or perhaps ever read a history book ? Might get an answer in there.