The Hurling Thread

Tommy Walsh is brilliant because when he's on a game he just talks normal. It's like chatting to a lad up the pitch.
No fancy cliches or buzzwords to try sound something special. And the irony is given all he's won he's in more of a position to talk shite than anyone else on there but he doesn't.
Plus the best thing I've noticed about him is he never unfairly criticises any player no matter what errors they make or goes in hard like some pundits. He gives great respect to all players. If he ever makes a joke or smart comment it'll be at his own expense.
And you just know it's not all put on, he's just a real genuine guy.

Tommy Walsh is brilliant because when he's on a game he just talks normal. It's like chatting to a lad up the pitch.
No fancy cliches or buzzwords to try sound something special. And the irony is given all he's won he's in more of a position to talk shite than anyone else on there but he doesn't.
Plus the best thing I've noticed about him is he never unfairly criticises any player no matter what errors they make or goes in hard like some pundits. He gives great respect to all players. If he ever makes a joke or smart comment it'll be at his own expense.
And you just know it's not all put on, he's just a real genuine guy.
Definitely the best around. While we always admired him as a player I never thought I'd actually like him.

Bit of a nonsense saying Tipp "haven't a hope"

Waterford yet to show that they can put back to back wins together in Munster.

Tipp surely have a kick in them. They certainly have goals in them, it's the point scoring that's deserted them recently

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼