Stardust anniversary

You are the one that ran away from the bet like the chicken coward that you are. Not surprising really considering you got caught lying again.

You are the only one here that claims it's the DUP mantra, most normal, intelligent people see it for what it is, just as I explained. But an aging dumb shinnerbot like you would hardly grasp the simplicity of it.

No one of my bans here touches the sides of what you did to Mairia Cahill here. The only pity here is the one who has his strings pulled by a scumbag organisation.
What did I run away from? I even asked you what thread the bet was on but you declined to answer - funny that.

And anyone who knows anything about Irish politics know DUP first ran with the SF/ IRA mantra that you love to parrot even now - though they came up with it decades ago when it had some relevance.

Today the IRA is thankfully very much a thing of the past but purely for political reasons you want to keep running with the DUP mantra. Keep it up fellah, it speaks volumes about you😎

I heard Antoinette Keegan on Morning Ireland this morning. She was very vocal in her condemnation of both Richard Bruton, and particularly Sean Haughey in their offers of sympathy and apology in the Dail. She said for years she and others campaigned and neither gave them help. But now the self same politicians are falling over themselves to sympathise. The self same ones that only a few years ago told campaigners that everything that could have been done for them was done, and that nothing more could be done.

She told of how her own father was told by a Judge that men couldn't feel grief and that despite descending into alcohol abuse and mental decay in the wake of his huge family tragedy her father was told he was entitled to no compensation. He appealed to the High Court and was told the same. He appealed to the Supreme Court and on the day the lawyers came to his house to tell him he'd lost his case there as well, his daughter answered them at the door to inform them he'd just lost his life. He'd intended bringing the case to the European Court of Human Rights to get the Justice to which he was entitled

The poor man was broken and politicians and the legal system let him down time and again.

Haughey appointed his mistress's husband to the High Court. Judge Keane then held the Tribunal of Enquiry that concluded the fire was probably started by arson - tarnishing the victims and their friends - but it very conveniently got Haughy's family friend Butterly a big payout.

As recently as November 2017 Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan briefed the cabinet on Judge Pat McCartan's "independent assessment of the evidence presented to him by the Stardust Victims' Committee. He concluded there was no evidence to warrant a new inquiry.

So all along the Political establishment and the judges they appointed (who dispense Law not always Justice) said there was nothing could be done but now 40+ years later they finally got the truth out.

Yet some here will tell you that the only people who claim that they're Courts of Law rather than Courts of Justice are criminals :rolleyes:

I didn’t claim to accept it, I did accept it but you ran away from it because you are a coward that was caught out lying again.

All you have to do is point me to it - you're usually a great man to demand others provide links when you have refused to provide even a link to a page on PROC. We can discuss it then once it's been established what the bet actually was. What have you to lose if, as you claim, I ran away from it. 😎

All you have to do is point me to it - you're usually a great man to demand others provide links when you have refused to provide even a link to a page on PROC. We can discuss it then once it's been established what the bet actually was. What have you to lose if, as you claim, I ran away from it. 😎
You offered a bet, I accepted it, then you ran away. I don’t have to do no more as I proved yet again you are both a liar and a coward. If you can remember or find your own posts that’s your problem not mine. I fulfilled my obligation. I’m not here to hold your hand.

You offered a bet, I accepted it, then you ran away. I don’t have to do no more as I proved yet again you are both a liar and a coward. If you can remember or find your own posts that’s your problem not mine. I fulfilled my obligation.

I didn't run away. I told you that I'd forgotten which thread we were discussing it on. I suggested a number of times subsequently for you to point me back to the thread where the bet was offered as I didn't see you accept it but you've steadfastly refused to do that - for reasons best known to yourself.

You know all this and it's clear that the coward here is you chicken because you do not want to direct me back to where you claim you accepted a bet.

I didn't run away. I told you that I'd forgotten which thread we were discussing it on. I suggested a number of times subsequently for you to point me back to the thread where the bet was offered as I didn't see you accept it but you've steadfastly refused to do that - for reasons best known to yourself.

You know all this and it's clear that the coward here is you chicken because you do not want to direct me back to where you claim you accepted a bet.
You did run away, liar. I accepted your bet to prove you were lying and you legged it because you are a coward. Now again, I repeat, I’m not here to hold your hand.
I didn’t claim to accept it, I did, so stop lying again as you are coming across as a more pathetic pity than usual.

You did run away, liar. I accepted your bet to prove you were lying and you legged it because you are a coward. Now again, I repeat, I’m not here to hold your hand.
I didn’t claim to accept it, I did, so stop lying again as you are coming across as a more pathetic pity than usual.

I offered you a bet - on that we are agreed.
You claim to have accepted the bet yet refuse to even provide a link to it or even tell me on what thread it was that you accepted the bet something you could very easily do if you had indeed accepted the bet.
And yet you refuse to :unsure:

I think most reasonable people reading this know that you're the one showing a reluctance for the bet to be entered into.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼