Cyclists

1. A learner driver is not allowed to drive on a Motorway.
Eh, OK. Another nail in the coffin that would turn the N40 into a motorway.

2. The N40 was planned to be a Motorway due to the amount of traffic travelling on that roadway
That is how Motorway designations are decided.
When was this "plan"?
What was the timeline for this?

4. You specifically said that there was absolutely no plan whatsoever to designate the N40 a motorway, my subsequent links proved you wrong and that you are an arrogant prick.

Correct there is no plan. A study is not a plan, it's an investigation into the feasibility of it.
Spending €75k on a study is not a plan.
If there is a plan, show it.
You are a moron, it is the next one, that is the one of the N40, that is the roadway which we are discussing not the one you posted, that is the N 27, so it is you that is the fool here.
Mate, take your pawning like a grown-up. You got confused by the N40, The South Ring Road and the N27, the South Link Road. You referenced the wrong maps after all in your other post.
And anyway, what this has to do with the N40 and its "plan" for motorway status and BusConnects.... no idea but I am sure it made sense in your simple child-like mind.

I know very well the difference between the South Link and the South Ring and I do not need a fool like you, having the audacity in attempting to tell me something I know very well and for a very long time.
Clearly not given your last posts on the matter. You should thank me for educating you.
8. The fact remains, if the N40 had become an M 40, then legally, learner drivers could not use that " alternative route ".
What does this have to do with BusConnects?

You made a meal out of your original point, let us examine this AGAIN!

The plan for the N40 was to give it Motorway status and change it to M40.
But BusConnects has now messed all that up because those implementing it are advising those that travel by vehicle to use the N40, so that means that the L Brigade have to be catered for.

The N40 was supposed to be a motorway but BusConnects stopped it.
That is your basic argument, an argument that has no truth or foundation to it.

There is or was no "plan" to upgrade the N40 to motorway status and even if there was BusConnects had no impact or implication on this non-existent "plan"

You are a person whose mind is so feeble-minded you get simple facts mixed and jumbled and come out with all conspiracy theory-led nonsense.

conspiracy theory.png

It's amazing how blind supporters of thug cyclists are - put direct video evidence of intimidation of pedestrians in front of them and they "didn't see nuttin'". Everyone else can judge for themselves:

That chicken john takes d*ckhead to a whole new level. It's only a matter of time before he gets the funt up the hole that he's looking for

Not one pedestrian batted an eyelid at RTB at that junction. No one was bothered by his presence.
You sure?
Looks like in the video once the truck beeped they were all aware then minus the girl on her phone.

That 'shared area' actually becomes a footpath and the cycle lane ends. (That's down to infrastructure and our brilliant planners but don't use that as an excuse)
He broke a red light and cycled on a footpath. That is a fact and evident on his own footage.

It's amazing how blind supporters of thug cyclists are - put direct video evidence of intimidation of pedestrians in front of them and they "didn't see nuttin'". Everyone else can judge for themselves:
What pedestrian was intimidated, ya spoofer?
I don’t support him if the idiot does wrong I will say it.
But unlike you he doesn’t have me rattled into oblivion like he does you.
So come on Padraig the liar, where are the intimated pedestrians?

Was on the bus from to Douglas to Town yesterday lunchtime.

Bus went through lights at Paddy The Farmers and 2 cyclists ran the red light on the cyclelane coming from Langford Row.

The bus pulled into the bus stop and you should have seen the shocked reaction from the cyclists.

Big argument ensued, the cyclist doing the arguing thinks the red light doesn't apply to the cycle lane and accused the bus driver of cutting him off.

Bus driver kept saying "Ya ran da red light bud"

Major accident waiting to happen if cyclists think that they can safely run red lights without looking.

Bus went through lights at Paddy The Farmers and 2 cyclists ran the red light on the cyclelane coming from Langford Row.

The bus pulled into the bus stop and you should have seen the shocked reaction from the cyclists.

Big argument ensued, the cyclist doing the arguing thinks the red light doesn't apply to the cycle lane and accused the bus driver of cutting him off.

Major accident waiting to happen if cyclists think that they can safely run red lights without looking.
Cyclists are a law and an entitlement to themselves.

I am sure these details are correct and there are no missing bits of pertinent information that change the story completely.
No, none whatsoever.... :D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Biz

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼