Cyclists

The spokesperson further confirmed that one man was arrested at the scene and is currently being detained at a garda station in Cork.
...so a passenger in the car? A belligerent passer by who got involved? In no way does the article say the driver was arrested yet "jank" found it imperative to mention that that driver was arrested to supplement his own agenda.

...so a passenger in the car? A belligerent passer by who got involved? In no way does the article say the driver was arrested yet "jank" found it imperative to mention that that driver was arrested to supplement his own agenda.
Ah yea, an 'agenda'.

Will ya get out of it, FFS.

I note you don't give a fuck about the poor cyclist who was knocked down, but instead want to nit-pick and be a smellfungus.

Eh, OK. Another nail in the coffin that would turn the N40 into a motorway.

When was this "plan"?
What was the timeline for this?

Correct there is no plan. A study is not a plan, it's an investigation into the feasibility of it.
Spending €75k on a study is not a plan.
If there is a plan, show it.

Mate, take your pawning like a grown-up. You got confused by the N40, The South Ring Road and the N27, the South Link Road. You referenced the wrong maps after all in your other post.
And anyway, what this has to do with the N40 and its "plan" for motorway status and BusConnects.... no idea but I am sure it made sense in your simple child-like mind.

Clearly not given your last posts on the matter. You should thank me for educating you.

What does this have to do with BusConnects?

You made a meal out of your original point, let us examine this AGAIN!

The N40 was supposed to be a motorway but BusConnects stopped it.
That is your basic argument, an argument that has no truth or foundation to it.

There is or was no "plan" to upgrade the N40 to motorway status and even if there was BusConnects had no impact or implication on this non-existent "plan"

You are a person whose mind is so feeble-minded you get simple facts mixed and jumbled and come out with all conspiracy theory-led nonsense.

View attachment 31907
You are an idiot and I am done with discussing this subject matter with you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

12th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼