Elon Musk buys Twitter

Quite like twitter for up-to-date stuff like team lineups, or if you're doing something abroad but want to keep up to the minute on scores in say a Cork hurling match or the like.

Hope it won't change too much but if it does there may be something new take over that space.

Or spreading disinformation while forgetting to log out on one username......

1650964854392.png

Or spreading disinformation while forgetting to log out on one username......

View attachment 11733

Disinformation you say?

I'm assuming it was Good Friday morning he tweeted that but feel free to contradict that.
Good Friday is the eve of Easter
Lyra McKee was the last to die at the hands of violent republicans
Those involved are not the (P)IRA
The (P)IRA embraced peace.
The (P)IRA is gone.
No Republican can support the anti peace gangs masqueradinig as the IRA
They should disband.

Feel free to point out the disinformation in any of the above.

Of course GA was stupid and got caught hole-open agreeing with himself :giggle:

Disinformation you say?

I'm assuming it was Good Friday morning he tweeted that but feel free to contradict that.
Good Friday is the eve of Easter
Lyra McKee was the last to die at the hands of violent republicans
Those involved are not the (P)IRA
The (P)IRA embraced peace.
The (P)IRA is gone.
No Republican can support the anti peace gangs masqueradinig as the IRA
They should disband.

Feel free to point out the disinformation in any of the above.

Of course GA was stupid and got caught hole-open agreeing with himself :giggle:
Sinn Fein do not own the "I.R.A." in any current or historical form.

Gerry Adams was never ever in the I.R.A. so how would he even know?

Sinn Fein do not own the "I.R.A." in any current or historical form.

Gerry Adams was never ever in the I.R.A. so how would he even know?

SF were the political wing of the PIRA which was invariably referred to just as the IRA by the mid 1970s and emergence of the INLA.

The PSNI and the Gardai disagree with you. I would believe them over you considering your history here.

It's not as though the Gardai and the PSNI don't have an axe to grind. But can you tell us what was the last operation the Gardai and/or the PSNI think that the IRA carried out?

Anyone else looking in please note that it wasn't I that diverted yet ANOTHER thread to SF btw. 😇

I'm on "Truth Social" nowadays, it's the future of Social media.

My handle is Ballphehane777. Follow & subscribe, hit the like button. Go on, you know you want to. 👈

SF were the political wing of the PIRA which was invariably referred to just as the IRA by the mid 1970s and emergence of the INLA.
Irrelevant.

You and I could set up our very own "I.R.A." tomorrow if we wanted to and there is nothing that Gerry Adams can do about it.

The biggest worry here is that another social media/news outlet is going to be owned by a billionaire.

The richest guy on the 2021 Forbes 400 owns the Washington Post. Number 2 now owns Twitter. Number 3 owns Facebook. Numbers 5 and 6 started Google. Numbers 4 and 9 started Microsoft. Number 10 owns Bloomberg.

Free speech should be fun with the big money people in charge.

I'm on "Truth Social" nowadays, it's the future of Social media.

My handle is Ballphehane777. Follow & subscribe, hit the like button. Go on, you know you want to. 👈
I had to look up what Truth Social is.

"Truth Social is a social media platform created by Trump Media & Technology Group, an American media and technology company founded in October 2021 by former U.S. president Donald Trump. The Truth Social platform is based on Mastodon, a free and open-source distributed social network."

Erm, thanks but no thanks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼