Elon Musk buys Twitter

It's not as though the Gardai and the PSNI don't have an axe to grind. But can you tell us what was the last operation the Gardai and/or the PSNI think that the IRA carried out?
I have linked the previous reports into the PIRA which you ignored so I won't being doing it again, as for an axe to grind, lol

Anyone else looking in please note that it wasn't I that diverted yet ANOTHER thread to SF btw. 😇
Nor did I. I just reply to your lies no matter what thread you post them on.

FRPdfNtacAA1XpY

He may have a say on what is free speech.
Nothing will happen for 6 months, Trump says he’s not coming back to Twiitter, not sure what this chap has done besides building up companies that have provided real solutions to Worlds problems like, Zip Paypsl, Tesla etc

Typical if Trump wins I’m off to Canada commotion.

Disinformation you say?

I'm assuming it was Good Friday morning he tweeted that but feel free to contradict that.
Good Friday is the eve of Easter
Lyra McKee was the last to die at the hands of violent republicans
Those involved are not the (P)IRA
The (P)IRA embraced peace.
The (P)IRA is gone.
No Republican can support the anti peace gangs masqueradinig as the IRA
They should disband.

Feel free to point out the disinformation in any of the above.

Of course GA was stupid and got caught hole-open agreeing with himself :giggle:
I have heard but don't know how true it is that a cork politician served time due to carrying a base ball bat. Severe treatment melted out to the poor guy or gal ?

Trump will return.

I hope he does within minutes of Musk’s acquisition.
if you don't like the shite Donald spews there is the block function, was a childish move kicking him off the platform, many just as idiotic folks on it who did not have their accounts suspended. The reactions the last few days are only hilarious.

Nothing will happen for 6 months, Trump says he’s not coming back to Twiitter, not sure what this chap has done besides building up companies that have provided real solutions to Worlds problems like, Zip Paypsl, Tesla etc

Typical if Trump wins I’m off to Canada commotion.
Exactly, Talcolm X made a clown of himself already :ROFLMAO:.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼