Immigration Thread

There was a woman in her 80s attacked in Kerry last night, and her handbag was robbed.

Unsurprisingly at this stage of our transition to a nation where racism is tolerated, the comments on CorkBeo include "one of our new arrivals no doubt" and "Ireland is full".

Someone actually made a good comment and asked one of them if she wants it to be a foreigner that did it.

Chances are it was a local Kerry scumbag, but amazing how these braindead knuckledragging neanderthals can't react to any incident without immediately blaming immigrants.

It's like stubbing your toe on the bathroom door and saying "fucking foreigners"

There was a woman in her 80s attacked in Kerry last night, and her handbag was robbed.

Unsurprisingly at this stage of our transition to a nation where racism is tolerated, the comments on CorkBeo include "one of our new arrivals no doubt" and "Ireland is full".

Someone actually made a good comment and asked one of them if she wants it to be a foreigner that did it.

Chances are it was a local Kerry scumbag, but amazing how these braindead knuckledragging neanderthals can't react to any incident without immediately blaming immigrants.

It's like stubbing your toe on the bathroom door and saying "fucking foreigners"
I suppose with these kind of things we shouldn't be reactive until the name is released. Like, I was in Killarney 5-6 times in last 3-4 months, and that town is nothing like Killarney before 2020.

I suppose with these kind of things we shouldn't be reactive until the name is released. Like, I was in Killarney 5-6 times in last 3-4 months, and that town is nothing like Killarney before 2020.
5-6 times in the last 3-4 months?

Could you not try and be specific with at least one of those statistics?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼