Immigration Thread

Better than tents.

And they can be heated.

And how do you know they are not compliant?

And why are you defending the status quo?

Earlier it was corrugated sheds and builders huts.

The status quo is rubbish for asylum seekers and no one is defending that and we have thicko racists after the unfortunates as well burning down potential accommodation.

Earlier it was corrugated sheds and builders huts.

The status quo is rubbish for asylum seekers and no one is defending that and we have thicko racists after the unfortunates as well burning down potential accommodation.
I said containers not builders' huts. If you don't know what I'm talking about, why are you arguing?

I am aware of the racism but it's not really at all relevant to the point.

The status quo is rubbish for a lot of people but arguably asylum seekers would prefer to be in hotels rather than containers. Putting them in hotels is bad for tourism, and bad for non-asylum seekers looking for accommodation.

Why are such containers not being considered?

And how many homeless Irish have you taken in?
Zero, and I don't recall virtue signalling about taking them in either. I see the Red Cross have put out an appeal for people to take in refugees, will yourself and the rest of the those who said they'd take in Syrians offer up a room?

A few names here are still regular posters on the Proc 👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_163129_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_163129_Chrome.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 9
Zero, and I don't recall virtue signalling about taking them in either. I see the Red Cross have put out an appeal for people to take in refugees, will yourself and the rest of the those who said they'd take in Syrians offer up a room?

A few names here are still regular posters on the Proc 👀
I never said I would Derek…….so what’s your point?

7.10 on a Saturday morning and Twat Boy is triggered by the foreigners. Must be a tough station all the same, being a racist xenophobic tramp.
I've stated here before mate more than once that I've no problem whatsoever with anyone as long as they come here legally, obey the law and work like the rest us, I'd be a hypocrite otherwise as I've lived and worked in The UK, Australia and New Zealand and never once looked for a handout. What i do have a problem with is the 85% of people who are destroying their documents and claiming asylum and getting dumped onto communties all over rural Ireland, we've absolutely no clue who these people are and if that makes a racist xenophobic tramp, so be it. Earl, did you take in Syrians that time?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

16th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼