Iyer's next Victim

Just on the subject of Iyers, parking is still there and there is a loading bay about 100 mtrs away. Agree with your post in general, what ever about parking, removing loading bays in pure nonsense.

From the Dominican building to the North Gate Bridge has been rejigged to facilitate a cycle lane that is empty anytime Ive walked down there.

The two lanes approaching the lights have been reduced to one creating a choke point for traffic.

Its bad planning. Crowbar in cycle infrastructure with no thought as to the impact on traffic congestion.

There's two loading bays gone on South Main street for bike lanes so you see a lot of trucks having to double park for deliveries. Again, terrible planning.

From the Dominican building to the North Gate Bridge has been rejigged to facilitate a cycle lane that is empty anytime Ive walked down there.

The two lanes approaching the lights have been reduced to one creating a choke point for traffic.

Its bad planning. Crowbar in cycle infrastructure with no thought as to the impact on traffic congestion.

There's two loading bays gone on South Main street for bike lanes so you see a lot of trucks having to double park for deliveries. Again, terrible planning.
I was talking about just Iyer which is the subject of the thread. The parking and loading bays are still there and I don't think there was ever a set down

I was talking about just Iyer which is the subject of the thread. The parking and loading bays are still there and I don't think there was ever a set down

Theyve removed a load of on street parking there on both sides of the road. To accommodate a cycle lane.

the loss of the loading bays by the fountain on grand parade is a right dose , no bay now heading north on grand parade at all

Is the loading bay near electric gone as well?

Theyve removed a load of on street parking there on both sides of the road. To accommodate a cycle lane.
Yes I know some parking has been removed but either you are missing my point or just been deliberately obtuse. Cranky Dan claimed that parking and loading bays have been removed, they haven't.

Yes I know some parking has been removed but either you are missing my point or just been deliberately obtuse. Cranky Dan claimed that parking and loading bays have been removed, they haven't.
I never specifically mentioned there.
'A rake of'.

They have gotten rid of a fair number of loading bays in town.

Ill have to take a look on MacCurtain Street but Im pretty sure theres two gone there.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

4th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : Susan O' Neill

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼