Iyer's next Victim

I did, twice which you replied to. I even said on the "subject of Iyers", the subject of Dan's complaint and thread title. He was lying again as he always does, I was pointing that out.
Which road configuration would you think is more suitable for a business located on this quay for parking, set down and delivering
Screenshot_20230709_190859_Maps.jpg Screenshot_20230709_190905_Maps.jpg

Which road configuration would you think is more suitable for a business located on this quay for parking, set down and delivering
View attachment 22834 View attachment 22832
The one with parking outside the Cafe and the loading bay 100 mtrs up the road which is the subject of the thread.
9TeJ8HU.png

They've completely focked that area for traffic and parking basically just to say theyve put in X miles of cycle lanes.

A trick they're repeating all over the city.

He said in his insta post he wants to start a healing herbs business focused on Ayurvada? Whatever the fuck that is.

He didn't mention parking or loading bays one way or the other
Because it isn't an issue. You must understand that DanDan has a chip on his shoulder about Cork City Council as long as I'm a member here. He even formed his own X gang of posters to complain about everything they do.

Because it isn't an issue. You must understand that DanDan has a chip on his shoulder about Cork City Council as long as I'm a member here. He even formed his own X gang of posters to complain about everything they do.

It is an issue of course.

People are staying out of the city centre owing to the difficulty getting parking, the traffic congestion they've caused throughout town and you've heard firsthand from someone running a business about the headache the removal of loading bays is causing.

Plenty of places are going to the wall.

You don't have to agree with DanDan but acting as if they've not made a complete balls of town through shoddy planning is daft

It is an issue of course.
For the third time now I am talking about Iyers cafe, the actual subject of the thread not the rest of the city. The cafe still has parking outside it's door so it isn't an issue as I said
you've heard firsthand from someone running a business about the headache the removal of loading bays is causing.
Again, there is a loading bay a 100mtrs from Iyers, the actual subject of the thread
You don't have to agree with DanDan
As for Dan Dan, he has been caught out several times lying to further his 10 year long agenda against the Cork City Council.

Grand, personally I agree with Dan Dan, Popes Quay is a place Id often park before now with the removal of about 50% of the previously available spaces its not a place Id try. That kind of knock on effect will of course hit business there.

widening the discussion , they've fucked up town, bigtime.

Lol, miles of 🚲 lanes , removing hundreds of parking spaces with no matching improvement in public transport.

One example. Coming from Camden Quay. The Right turn on Devonshire Street is gone so you have to turn right onto Leitrim Street, which has been reduced to a single lane for
.....cycle lanes. Traffic backed up onto the North Link Road. Its dogshit planning. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
Grand, personally I agree with Dan Dan, Popes Quay is a place Id often park before now with the removal of about 50% of the previously available spaces its not a place Id try. That kind of knock on effect will of course hit business there.

widening the discussion , they've fucked up town, bigtime.

Lol, miles of 🚲 lanes , removing hundreds of parking spaces with no matching improvement in public transport.

One example. Coming from Camden Quay. The Right turn on Devonshire Street is gone so you have to turn right onto Leitrim Street, which has been reduced to a single lane for
.....cycle lanes. Its dogshit planning. Pure and simple.
Finally :ROFLMAO:
I agree with you about the traffic changes around the city, it's a joke especially the right turning on the bridges. That said, the policy isn't changing and I would have thought that was obvious when they brought in the Pana ban. They don't want private cars using the city centre and it will eventually be a car free zone whether we like it of not.
I guess the reason, it doesn't bother me as much as others is that I've already accepted the inevitability of it and adjusted my own behaviour, I just use the park n ride or get the bus after parking in the suburbs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Colin Geddis - Overkill
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Mick Grace

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼