Niall Boylan wants to fight Prenders

Had his show on last night and Boylan has said he would fight Neil in a ring and that Neil is the only man he wants to fight and that he has offered before but has never heard anything in reply from Neil.

Boylan is a cunt with a serious grudge against the world and his show is only worth a listen for the nutters that call in and he can't hold a candle to Prenders.

Neil, I know you and your staff read the PROC so I'm calling on you to put this Dublin bollix in his place.

Had his show on last night and Boylan has said he would fight Neil in a ring and that Neil is the only man he wants to fight and that he has offered before but has never heard anything in reply from Neil.

Boylan is a cunt with a serious grudge against the world and his show is only worth a listen for the nutters that call in and he can't hold a candle to Prenders.

Neil, I know you and your staff read the PROC so I'm calling on you to put this Dublin bollix in his place.

Niall has suggested the fight for a while now with the proceeds going to charity.

In terms or age, weight and general fitness it would be a very even match.

I would like to see a double header where in the intetests of equality that neils woman producer (forget her name) takes on Helena from the Niall Boylan show.

Niall has suggested the fight for a while now with the proceeds going to charity.

In terms or age, weight and general fitness it would be a very even match.

I would like to see a double header where in the intetests of equality that neils woman producer (forget her name) takes on Helena from the Niall Boylan show.

That Helena wan is a clown. The two gay lads kissing Boylan's arse most nights are muppets. Boylan needs to be put in his place and our boy is the man to do it.

I'm with you on this one.

B

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Conchur White

, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼