Niall Boylan wants to fight Prenders

Niall v neil puts mayweather v mcgregor in the shade..with peej awaiting a crack off the winner

Would it be under some form of compromise rules? Because Niall would kill him under Queensbury rules, whereas Boylan is from the hatchet mad breakaway clan (biting spitting getting your big brother to throw a dig in etc).

Nile is a heavy smoker which would be a disadvantage. He looks much taller though so he may have reach advantage.

Kneel is a bit of a drinker and has a painkiller problem but he has a background in tennis and wanking so his hand speed is good.

It's a mouthwatering prospect m8s. Very hard to call.

Nile is a heavy smoker which would be a disadvantage. He looks much taller though so he may have reach advantage.

Kneel is a bit of a drinker and has a painkiller problem but he has a background in tennis and wanking so his hand speed is good.

It's a mouthwatering prospect m8s. Very hard to call.

Prenders is a bit of a foody while Boylan eats fast food on the way home at 2 or 3 in the morning, our boy has better work hours with a solid sleep every night and exercises regularly, so even though he's the older of the 2 and taking Boylans 5 foot 2 low center of gravity into consideration I think prendy will be too much in the latter stages of the bout.
The cork man wins by decision.

Prenders is a bit of a foody while Boylan eats fast food on the way home at 2 or 3 in the morning, our boy has better work hours with a solid sleep every night and exercises regularly, so even though he's the older of the 2 and taking Boylans 5 foot 2 low center of gravity into consideration I think prendy will be too much in the latter stages of the bout.
The cork man wins by decision.

I didn't know that Nile was a manlet!

Kneel rides a bike and eats broccoli and water for breakfast, I remember him talking about that when he was trying to make the weight once.

Nile is b8 from supermacs, he looks like a hungover Keith Richards, not good.

I think paddy power will pay out on kneel taking this one.

I didn't know that Nile was a manlet!

Kneel rides a bike and eats broccoli and water for breakfast, I remember him talking about that when he was trying to make the weight once.

Nile is b8 from supermacs, he looks like a hungover Keith Richards, not good.

I think paddy power will pay out on kneel taking this one.

Ya he's only a fart of a fella, worth mentioning he was bullied in school too so I'd say he's hesitant to throw a box and don't have the bottle to throw another when he does, I think he talked his way into trouble here m8 the money will be in calling the method and round, paddy will only offer 1.30 to 1.50 on the prendy outright win.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼