President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Biden is awesome

Let’s all pretend

Now let’s also pretend that the world isn’t more fucked up since 2020!

Trump isn’t the cure for what’s going on but he’s a 1000% better that the war hungry demonrats and Lindsey Graham war mongers

Interesting to watch so called peace loving leftist Dr. DoVeryLittle being on the blood thirsty side. ..,
But I guess his boomer life is over so why now support war at all costs.

Boomer
Did they let you out of the home?

I hope you're right fella. With the state of the world right now the last thing we need is that moron back in power

I have a bad feeling though.
If he gets back in we're focked. Proper focked.

What I could definitely see is a lot of violence though, once the results come in, as Maga world goes into meltdown.
No more kid gloves for domestic terrorists

While Senators Scott and Graham both of South Caroline are calling for Biden to attack Iran but on the campaign they will tell you that under Trump the US will not go to war.

“The House of Representatives has voted on banning all perpetrators of the October 7th Hamas Massacre from entry into the U.S.The House voted un favor 422-2.Only Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib voted against“

Special counsel says "Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials," including "classified documents about military and foreign policy" and "issues of nat'l security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods."

Special counsel says "Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials," including "classified documents about military and foreign policy" and "issues of nat'l security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods."
800px-Mandy_Rice-Davies_%281964%29.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼