President Biden 2020-? - Official Discussion Thread

Special counsel says "Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials," including "classified documents about military and foreign policy" and "issues of nat'l security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods."
LOL

While Hur (the investigator) concluded neither Biden nor his staff broke the law in removing the records, he was critical of their handling of the sensitive records.

Nothingburger, but definitely is going to get MAGA land excited.

He was thanking the German "President Mitterand" in his latest ramble. Mitterand is the ex French President who died almost 20 years ago! The man dont know where he is. Hot tag coming in soon from Michael Obama id say.
No more incoherent than Traitor Trump.

I see you’re sucking up the fake wing nut rumor that Obama’s wife is running, invented to mobilize the racists against the threat of another Black president.

(“Michael” is just sad at this point. Why not just go back to 4Chan and grab some more memes. Stick with what you do best.)

Jesus what a choice.
I predict an easy win for the slimy one.
The sleepy one will find the senile tag hard to shake and while both will say and do questionable things in the lead up to voting day, I reckon the sleepy one mixing up people and countries will prove to be more detrimental to their cause than the slimy ones racist and misogynistic comments will to his.

The fact that the choice for president of Merica in 2024 is these two dumbbells though is bloody hysterical.

Jesus what a choice.
I predict an easy win for the slimy one.
The sleepy one will find the senile tag hard to shake and while both will say and do questionable things in the lead up to voting day, I reckon the sleepy one mixing up people and countries will prove to be more detrimental to their cause than the slimy ones racist and misogynistic comments will to his.

The fact that the choice for president of Merica in 2024 is these two dumbbells though is bloody hysterical.
No matter what Biden says, people are not going to move from him to Traitor Trump by default.

That presser from Sleepy Joe last night was a strange one, felt sorry for him that he had to clarify about Beau's death (you could see it was very emotional for him). I don't understand why it was in the report from Hur. He got Mexico and Egypt mixed up as well, no biggie, slip of the tongue but it does feed in to the narrative of him being a bit senile. Even CNN who are usually balls deep in the Democrats were questioning him last night, age wise and his reaction.
This is going to be some election.

Biden is a certainty to get another term. He probably wouldn't beat anyone but Trump but far too many people do not trust Trump.

The anti-Trump vote will decide this election in Joes favour
There seems to be a lot of (not very bright) people who think that because Biden is not particularly popular among Democrats and others who think he is too old, this somehow automatically translates into votes for the traitor Trump.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sarah Buckley & Bróna Keogh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼