The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

8nqkyi.jpg

“We’Re bOX oFFicE, tHE biGGeSt dRaW iN WOrLd FooTbaLL”

Also

“wHy’S eVeRyONe lAUghInG At uS, nEwCaSTle aRE sHiT aS WeLL, iTs nO FaIR”

0-Rattled off his head, in two posts lol.

The point is m8, Jurgone gets dumped out of two competitions this month and barely a peep from the press.

Ten Hag gets to his third cup final in 2 years and the story is its 'embarrassing'

Seagulls following ze trawler innit.

The actual question which provoked Ten Hag's reaction was pretty innocuous. Surprised it got such a reaction from ETH

"The reaction to Sunday is almost as though you lost the game rather than actually got to the FA cup final. Can you understand that, given how the game went?"

The last 20 mins was dreadful but the flip side of that is its a very dubious penalty and bottom line hes in another cup final.

Keane is paid to provide 'straight talking' takes but tbh Ive little time for him talking about winning a semi final as embarrassing when he had his lip buttoned when Solskjaer lost the Europa final to a town of 50000.

“We’Re bOX oFFicE, tHE biGGeSt dRaW iN WOrLd FooTbaLL”

Also
Yes, Utd are one of the biggest clubs in world football. Are you trying to suggest otherwise?
“wHy’S eVeRyONe lAUghInG At uS, nEwCaSTle aRE sHiT aS WeLL, iTs nO FaIR”
No, it's completely fair. I had 30, yes, THIRTY great years :lol!: at Liverpool so I get it. Laugh away, the wheel keeps on turning.

Did I mention THIRTY years btw?

The last 20 mins was dreadful but the flip side of that is its a very dubious penalty and bottom line hes in another cup final.

Keane is paid to provide 'straight talking' takes but tbh Ive little time for him talking about winning a semi final as embarrassing when he had his lip buttoned when Solskjaer lost the Europa final to a town of 50000.
Tbf, Villareal were a decent side regardless of their population. Coventry are a mid table championship side

To lose a 3 goal lead against a championship side is horrific. I actually don't blame ETH for it though. The players really do need to take a good look at themselves.

They had Jose, not good enough.

Then under Olly, they had Carrick and McKenna coaching. While Carrick is doing a steady job, McKenna is the talk of the championship for what he's doing with Ipswich. So, regardless of ETH in or out, most of the players need to go.

They're just not good enough.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼