The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Yes, Utd are one of the biggest clubs in world football. Are you trying to suggest otherwise?

No, it's completely fair. I had 30, yes, THIRTY great years :lol!: at Liverpool so I get it. Laugh away, the wheel keeps on turning.

Did I mention THIRTY years btw?

‘Zackly m8.

When next seasons liverpool boss Gareth Southgate is mumbling incoherently about the positives after a 3-0 home loss to Bournemouth I’d expect the same from ye bums tbh.

You might let the man of the house know will ya?

They're just not good enough.

Looking at whats likely to happen in the summer.

Heaton, Evans, Martial and Varanes deals all expire. Varane might get an extension, but on vastly reduced wages.

I dont see Amrabats loan being made permanent.

Of those out on loan you have, Van De Beek, Sancho, Greenwood, Pellistri, Hannibal and Fernandez. If (and its a big IF) they can find buyers I dont see them staying. Its just as likely they dont find buyers for any of them.

Youd assume they will be listening to offers for Casemiro, Rashford, Maguire, Lindelof & Antony.

Id look at getting rid of Martinez and Shaw as well just constantly injured.

At the bare minimum they need to bring in a forward and 2 centrebacks to offset Martial, Evans and Varane leaving.

Id say we will see 5 or 6 guys exit and 4 or 5 signings in.

Agreed on the current squad being nowhere near the level to compete. INEOS at least are trying to put a proper recruitment system in place as opposed to the whackamole 'policy' of the last ten years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼