the wine thread

Hey De Mange_y, how much is the Ardanza Reserva normally? A fella near me is selling it at 22.80 or so in a Portes Ouvertes thing this coming weekend. Seems like a solid price cos I saw it 'reduced' to 26 bucks on Decantalo. The. guy is kosher now like, he's not selling it from the back of a van.
Jesus.. I’d be buying boxes of it off him for that! And Id have another box of the Alberdi reserva at €15!

I’d throw some of the Condado de Haza Reserva in too - beautiful wine. The Valdemar reserva is also decent value but I’m not the biggest fan.

Pity he doesn’t have more priorat.. my favorite of the Spanish wines. I know Palacios is celebrated for his but I just dont get it, wouldn’t rate it at all

Last edited:
Jesus.. I’d be buying boxes of it off him for that! And Id have another box of the Alberdi reserva at €15!

I’d throw some of the Condado de Haza Reserva in too - beautiful wine. The Valdemar reservation is also decent value but I’m not the biggest fan.

Pity he doesn’t have more priorat.. my favorite of the Spanish wines. I know Palacios is celebrated for his but I just dont get it, wouldn’t rate it at all
If I gave a Bodegas Tradicion Palo Cortado Vors to a soon to be relative would it be well received Honkman ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Please! Club Night

The Pavilion, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼