Recent content by Random boi

1. R

2024 Junior A Football Championship

Mossie Barrett over Donoghmore is an interesting tidbit from the article. He’s a shrewd operator who should make them a lot more competitive than they have been the last few years.
  2. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

All for freedom of expression but it’s a bit far the steward allowing you walk onto the pitch bollix naked! 😂
  3. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Disgrace
  4. R

Memorable hurling matches

Tonight.
  5. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Great to see this teams character after so many near misses. We knew the talent was there but great to finally see a bit of steel in this group. Barrett, Hayes and Twomey have come of age. Hope everyone enjoys the celebrations. Nothing won yet but these occasions don’t come to often. No doubt...
  6. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Safe travels to everyone going. Unable to go unfortunately but win or lose what a privilege to experience the occasion of a sold out Pairc in great weather in knockout Munster Hurling. Odds all against us but Cork have pulled a performance out their sleeve many a time in the past in this...
  7. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Shane O Regan with 4 goals against the Rockies might be a shock call up for Saturday! (Sarcasm)
  8. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’d rather our club championship where most teams have a chance of winning but the champions perform poorly in Munster compared to Waterford where they might as well put Ballygunners name on the cup again. Obviously you want the standards to improve but it’s a great championship I think in terms...
  9. R

Cork Footballers

Coughlan at centre forward for them is a big worry for us, particularly if Rory Maguire comes back in centre back and will give him all the space in the world to do damage. They also have an excellent manager in Mark Fitzgerald and would not surprise me if he outsmarts Cleary tactically.
  10. R

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Has been coming since the Clare game really. No harm for the reality check to happen and they are still in the competition. Their next game will be a huge indicator on whether they will make it senior intercounty or not.
  11. R

Replay was an unbelievable game as well
  12. R

Cork u20 Football 2024

In fairness there’s Rochestown and Chriost Ri in Douglas and CSN in Bishopstown playing Corn ui mhuiri. These schools are also competitive in hurling whereas a lot of the harty schools do very little for football. Do the mon/cbc/Midleton cbs/colemans play any senior football? Students from all...
  13. R

Cork u20 Football 2024

I’m sure Walsh from Killeagh transferred to Midleton for his academics!
  14. R

3/4 clubs aren’t even senior anymore!
  15. R

2014 Munster hurling final. Last one played in the old Pairc. Great weather and occasion.