Search results

1. M

Irish Water

Im just wondering where have all the anti water campaigners gone. The silence is deafening . What is happening are we finished,are we supposed to sign up,or can we expect more protests. I wish there was more information ... Now were in limbo. !! Irish water deadline is February ... :confused:
  2. M

President signs the water bill into law

What sort of a tool is this president signing into law what everyone has been protesting about . Is there anyone actually listening to what the people are saying, There really needs to be a huge protest where the hole country joins forces to let them idiots in government see the people are...
  3. M

Irish Water PPSN Number

Why is it compulsory to have to give irish water your PPSN number. I do realize they have to check to see what your your entitlements are. But there has to be another way to do this as i do not feel happy giving my number.
  4. M

Cyclists

OH MY GOD ... rules of the road are not for cyclists.
  5. M

Household services charge

Contacted revenue today to make arrangement to pay this bloody charge. Offered them €3/4 a week as im on disability allowance and was told that was unacceptable.. :confused:
  6. M

Prendeville leaves 96 Fm

Prendeville has gone to Red Fm !!! But now were stuck with a bigger muppet the boring overly dramatic Pj can things get any worse. Red Fm must be desperate.