Irish Water

Im just wondering where have all the anti water campaigners gone. The silence is deafening . What is happening are we finished,are we supposed to sign up,or can we expect more protests. I wish there was more information ... Now were in limbo. !!
Irish water deadline is February ... :confused:

Im just wondering where have all the anti water campaigners gone. The silence is deafening . What is happening are we finished,are we supposed to sign up,or can we expect more protests. I wish there was more information ... Now were in limbo. !!

The rent-a-mob know when they're beaten. Anyway it's much too cold and miserable to take to the streets. The poor dears might catch a cold.

The rent-a-mob know when they're beaten. Anyway it's much too cold and miserable to take to the streets. The poor dears might catch a cold.

Most people will protest by simply not paying the water charge.

Anyway protests are happening in a lot of towns and villages atm,
& the main protest is happening on the 31st of the month

Typical irish morons.

Whinge because they want something for free... and then capitulate like the spineless invertibrates that they are when they're beaten.

Hey losers, if you want something - then pay for it.

I for one, can't wait to pay the water charges.

Protest on the 29th of this month m8!

Should be a good turnout!

Typical irish morons.

Whinge because they want something for free... and then capitulate like the spineless invertibrates that they are when they're beaten.

Hey losers, if you want something - then pay for it.

I for one, can't wait to pay the water charges.

Good on ya - can I send you my bill also if you are that happy about it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼