2024 Junior A Football Championship

Right, with canovee gone the grade is as even as possible and hard to predict a winner.
I'll go with
Avondhu - Killavullen
Carbery - Kilmacabea
Carrigdhoun - Ballinhassig
Duhallow - Castlemagner
Muskerry - Inniscarra
Imokilly - God knows
Seandun - St Michael's
County - Kilmac to finally get it done

Killavullen to win it out for me. Thats a great draw for the Avondhu champions I feel. Inniscarra to come from Muskerry will be very strong looking at the results this year. Although I hear Aghinagh have a strong management team in place.

Right, with canovee gone the grade is as even as possible and hard to predict a winner.
I'll go with
Avondhu - Killavullen
Carbery - Kilmacabea
Carrigdhoun - Ballinhassig
Duhallow - Castlemagner
Muskerry - Inniscarra
Imokilly - God knows
Seandun - St Michael's
County - Kilmac to finally get it done
Not sure the Kilmacs will get it done. Their age profile isn't great and unless they get fullback Hayes back from injury and O Sullivan back from Australia they won't be winning anything. Barryroe will still be fancied to retain Carbery and will give a better account of themselves if they get out of West Cork again.

Carbery is definitely the most open division where plenty teams will feel they can win it. Barryroe won all knockout games last year aet which shows how tight the division is. Too early to call a winner. I would expect the county winner to once again come from muskerry. Seems to be the strongest division currently.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Meadhbh Walsh
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

31st May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼