Cork u20 Football 2024

Whats the story with the Munster draw for the u20 football...is it doing a round robin for the so called weaker countys ? think i read it somewhere ? does not make since like the minors all teams should start equal..
Will Cork have a good team this year ? looks like a very good management in place.
Mickey O Connell, Dan Twomey, Rory O Shaughnessy mabe if not Rugby, Ed Meyers, Gearoid Kearney, Michael McSweeney, Hugh O Connor, Ross Corkery, all players who should could be involved ...

Whats the story with the Munster draw for the u20 football...is it doing a round robin for the so called weaker countys ? think i read it somewhere ? does not make since like the minors all teams should start equal..
I think it's Clare, Limerick, Tipp and Waterford play each other in a Phase 1 league.
Cork and Kerry enter in phase 2 with the two top teams from phase 1

I'm very pro club in these situations normally but we are in the inter county season technically...so I can see both pov here.

I actually thought clubs would be playing these games minus IC players considering the timing of it....obviously not.

Lot of fuss about not that much. Managers will fight their corner. The U20 lads are under more pressure to perform and push Cork football forward than the Nemo U21 management. Don't see why Nemo would need those lads training twice in a week for a bit of an afterthought of a competition

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼