Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Reform get nothing....

DUP will get 7-10 seats with 0.5%

SNP will get 20 odd seats with 3%

Reform will get 0 seats with 13% and Reform UK is only a protest vote company anyway and not a "party"

1713519900532.png

The great British electorate, in their wisdom, previously voted against changing to a form of PR in a referendum AFAIK. "You do it to yourself you do, And that's what really hurts" God, I love brexit. Marvellous entertainment.

The great British electorate, in their wisdom, previously voted against changing to a form of PR in a referendum AFAIK. "You do it to yourself you do, And that's what really hurts" God, I love brexit. Marvellous entertainment.
Yeah, Lib Dems really fucked up there.

The Tories totally outmanoeuvred them, agreeing to it as part of the coalition agreement but then did everything they could to sink it
From very poor official comms explaining what was being proposed, the government spouting absolute bollocks (like Osbourne saying it would require buying voting machines for the entire country) and material like this, the Tories did a great job in taking it down:
6a00d8341c565553ef0154321c789d970c-800wi

The Lib Dems should have insisted that the Tories should officially support it as a condition of coalition, even if individual party members could dissent from the official position.

Yeah, Lib Dems really fucked up there.

The Tories totally outmanoeuvred them, agreeing to it as part of the coalition agreement but then did everything they could to sink it
From very poor official comms explaining what was being proposed, the government spouting absolute bollocks (like Osbourne saying it would require buying voting machines for the entire country) and material like this, the Tories did a great job in taking it down:
6a00d8341c565553ef0154321c789d970c-800wi

The Lib Dems should have insisted that the Tories should officially support it as a condition of coalition, even if individual party members could dissent from the official position.
fuxk me - how come i havent seen that ad?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Caf And Wine Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼