No Parking = No City

:ROFLMAO:I suggest you try it yourself before taking his word on anything, I did, several times with a buggy and it's not true.

I have, it wasnt my experience at all.

Besides the point, Ive no issues with the pedestrianisation of Princes Street or Oliver Plunkett Street. Stacky brought it up as if I had.

I would like to hear from more traders there than Paul Montgomery or Clare Nash, to guage their experience.

Sandwiches or sushi online is yet another straw man argument.

What you "accept" is irrelevant and traders do have loading bays where possible and access + times for bins etc.
View attachment 23082

Still no sign of any facts, stats and data for your car based future?

A graphic of bus routes and the train to Cobh and Midleton.

Amazeballs. 🙄

How are sandwich stalls and sushi businesses a 'straw man argument'. You have experienced traders in the English market saying stalls are closing and they cant attract new stallholders owing to parking. Dismissing it doesnt make it less of an issue.

The same goes for the removal of loading bays.

You managed one post where you put in a bit of thought. I imagine it must have been quite taxing for you.

Take the afternoon off champ.

Besides the point, Ive no issues with the pedestrianisation of Princes Street or Oliver Plunkett Street. Stacky brought it up as if I had.

I would like to hear from more traders there than Paul Montgomery or Clare Nash, to guage their experience.

A graphic of bus routes and the train to Cobh and Midleton.

Amazeballs. 🙄

How are sandwich stalls and sushi businesses a 'straw man argument'. You have experienced traders in the English market saying stalls are closing and they cant attract new stallholders owing to parking. Dismissing it doesnt make it less of an issue.

The same goes for the removal of loading bays.

You managed one post where you put in a bit of thought. I imagine it must have been quite taxing for you.

Take the afternoon off champ.
The English Market is currently advertising for tenants for 2 vacant stalls.

You never even heard of "Debenhams".

You think that Gamestop should still be open selling physical product long after their business has migrated online.

There are other traders out there that agree with you 100% but they just cannot even be found.

Someday soon you will be new new C.E.O. of Xtra-vision.

Hang in there Dan.

The English Market is currently advertising for tenants for 2 vacant stalls.

You never even heard of "Debenhams".

You think that Gamestop should still be open selling physical product long after their business has migrated online.

Someday soon you will be new new C.E.O. of Xtra-vision.

Hang in there Dan.

Don't tell me what 'I think' m8. I only replied to you mentioning Gamestop. You seem obsessed with the place.

You called it 'Debemhams'. Your literacy issues are your problem.

Xtra-Vision? Your sad attempts at putdowns just make you sound like an awful twat.

As Ive said you have no interest in respectful debate, just churlish , repetitive, garbage.

I'd honestly rather go for a drink with Soundman than an obnoxious oaf like yourself.

Corine Ngandeu, owner of Cork Niche Fragrances on Princes Street, said that the fact the street was pedestrianised was one of the main reasons she decided to open up her perfume shop there in January.

My work here is done:lol!:

Rattled to his very core and being.

No facts, data, stats or anyone in business who even remotely agrees with him can be produced.

C’est l’heure des vacances d’été au revoir!!!

You are actually priceless m8.

A four hour stream of echo articles and repetition before declaring victory on the INTERNET.

You think you’re Anthony Bourdain because you've got a few Ryanair flights to La Rochelle. Lol.

Enjoy your lunch. You might even dine outside Nash19 sometime

Some of the people trading on the pedestrianised and umbrellaed streets, have had the floor area of their premises pretty much doubled.
Henchys similar. Not sure who paid for the brollies, but City Council employed a security firm to protect them. Basically the Rich have gotten a lot Richer with the Press whipping up fake approval so that the Councillors may get voted back in. A Faustian Deal.

Some of the people trading on the pedestrianised and umbrellaed streets, have had the floor area of their premises pretty much doubled.
Henchys similar. Not sure who paid for the brollies, but City Council employed a security firm to protect them. Basically the Rich have gotten a lot Richer with the Press whipping up fake approval so that the Councillors may get voted back in. A Faustian Deal.
😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Cillian Moore

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼