Official Boxing Thread

Sunny had me convinced that he'd do it. I was surprised with the approach he took but like you say, the lack of power sorta limited his options.

I'm really keen to see what Bam does higher up. I think in a few years we'll look at that performance with Edwards differently.

The emergence of the middle east and all the money that's there means there's no impediment to the really big fights getting made now. So Tank might be made to earn his corn now.

I’m not trying to sound condescending, but I doubt you had seen much of Bam previously? I honestly knew that Sonny was going to sleep because Bam not only has that one Punch KO Power he’s got excellent fundamentals.

I’m not trying to sound condescending, but I doubt you had seen much of Bam previously? I honestly knew that Sonny was going to sleep because Bam not only has that one Punch KO Power he’s got excellent fundamentals.
You would be correct. I'm a casual fan but one who watches a but more than some. I know fuck all basically. I heard good things about Bam but only looked at a few videos in the lead up to the Edwards fight. So fights I already knew he'd won.

I could see what i was looking at but Sunny had me convinced that he'd do it. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

A KO was something I never ruled out but I didn't think a stoppage would come off the back of a beat down. I was wrong. As I was with Rigo and Loma - although I thought Loma would win that one.

I'm a new fan of Bam for sure. I think that win will look much better in years to come.

You would be correct. I'm a casual fan but one who watches a but more than some. I know fuck all basically. I heard good things about Bam but only looked at a few videos in the lead up to the Edwards fight. So fights I already knew he'd won.

I could see what i was looking at but Sunny had me convinced that he'd do it. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

A KO was something I never ruled out but I didn't think a stoppage would come off the back of a beat down. I was wrong. As I was with Rigo and Loma - although I thought Loma would win that one.

I'm a new fan of Bam for sure. I think that win will look much better in years to come.
I’m the very same.We all do that. That’s called going with your gut. Sonny is a beautiful boxer with savage movement. Bam wouldn’t have the same level of movement that Sonny has but he’s got great fundamentals, he’s a little war machine who can take punishment.

Don’t forget this cracker on St Stephen’s Day

He’s phenomenal. I think he should go straight up for one more division but he said superbantam is his weight for now.

Imagine if he was American. . . . .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼