Official Bundesliga thread (registered charity no. 123443)

Official Bundesliga thread (registered charity no. 123443)

Ended up watching the Bundesliga today while waiting for the Arsenal game.

Bayern won 3-0, they are top of the table, full points, 10 goals scored, 0 conceded, they have brought in Ribery and Luca Toni, Pig-sticker is back from injury and they look hot. If they keep this form up they will walk away with the league and be challengers in Europe.

Poor old Cottbus, though, who did well to stay up last season look like they are running out of steam...

Ended up watching the Bundesliga today while waiting for the Arsenal game.

Bayern won 3-0, they are top of the table, full points, 10 goals scored, 0 conceded, they have brought in Ribery and Luca Toni, Pig-sticker is back from injury and they look hot. If they keep this form up they will walk away with the league and be challengers in Europe.

Poor old Cottbus, though, who did well to stay up last season look like they are running out of steam...

The Wafer Cup won't know what hit it.

The Wafer Cup won't know what hit it.

see what I mean, I have no real interest in the Bundesliga. Well, Bayern should win the uefa cup if they have a mind to and I cant imagine any of the other German teams making much progress in the CL.

At least Bayern are playing attractive football this year, the Bundesliga was virtually unwatchable last year. There is a gap between the top and the rest of the clubs as in the Premiership but instead of three clubs at the top there is really just Bayern.

bumped for Lapsy Pa...

Mc Laren's under fierce pressure at Wolfsburg...they got eliminated of the Cup last night, at home, against a Championship side.

Only 4 wins in the bundesliga so far this year, 13th in the table.

Nicht gut herr McLarren, nicht gut at all!

bumped for Lapsy Pa...

Mc Laren's under fierce pressure at Wolfsburg...they got eliminated of the Cup last night, at home, against a Championship side.

Only 4 wins in the bundesliga so far this year, 13th in the table.

Nicht gut herr McLarren, nicht gut at all!

Cheers.

The fans were waving brollys at him. :lol!:

Best league in Europe :)

Van Bommel is looking to leave in January would be a decent purchase for a premier league mid table club like Liverpool or Bolton, Bayern have already a replacement in Gustavo of Hoffenheim.

Good to see Dortmund back at the top but I dont think they'll last the pace. Some serious young footballers coming out of Germany atm, Kroos, Marin, Mueller, Nuer. They'res a world cup in them.

Best league in Europe :)

Van Bommel is looking to leave in January would be a decent purchase for a premier league mid table club like Liverpool or Bolton, Bayern have already a replacement in Gustavo of Hoffenheim.

Good to see Dortmund back at the top but I dont think they'll last the pace. Some serious young footballers coming out of Germany atm, Kroos, Marin, Mueller, Nuer. They'res a world cup in them.

He was taken off last night. Think it was 3-3 at that stage. 33 now, I don't think he'd have the legs for the epl.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cash Returns

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼