The Hurling Thread

Interesting, won't say everyone seems to be forgetting Tipp but anyone I've spoken to doesn't think they'll make it out of Munster.
I think Limerick will win both again this year, the gap is closing but they still have that bit too much IMO.

Who do you think will win the All Ireland ?
Limerick are in Ennis first, and then face a fresh Tipp in Limerick. Not beyond the realms of possibility they’re coming to cork in round 3 with Cork having the potential to knock them out (for the second year in a row). Let’s see.

Limerick are in Ennis first, and then face a fresh Tipp in Limerick. Not beyond the realms of possibility they’re coming to cork in round 3 with Cork having the potential to knock them out (for the second year in a row). Let’s see.
The war in Ennis will battle harden limerick win lose or draw for the tipp match. I think it will stand to them. And besides tipps form in the Gaelic grounds against limerick is pitiful last 20 years. And they will beat Waterford at home too. I am going to go with a tipp limerick Munster final in thurles with tipp winning.

I find it impossible to pick a winner to the game in Ennis this weekend. I'll back the draw which should be a decent punt. Agree with Ncm though, regardless of the result, I can see LK mangling Tipp the week after in the Gaelic Grounds.

I find it impossible to pick a winner to the game in Ennis this weekend. I'll back the draw which should be a decent punt. Agree with Ncm though, regardless of the result, I can see LK mangling Tipp the week after in the Gaelic Grounds.
Could see Lk. beating Tipp. ok but maybe not mangle them...like that word.

Munster championship in this format is mad anyway. You think the best teams make the final but last year Lim were on the brink of exit and then found them selves in a final which they won. In 2019 they lost 2 games out of 4 and made a final on points diff and won the final. Coming third doesn’t mean your the third best team in Munster imo.

I just cant see where people are getting the Tipp thing from
They were poor in 22, fluked a win in Ennis then declined steadily after that in 23 and got a hiding from limerick which was disguised by a couple of late goals and got trampled in Portlaoise this year.
They have 2 keepers which means you have no certain selection, A very good full back line and full forward line with a workman like inexperienced middle third of the field
Their new "young" players like o mara o connor bynes morgan and so on are all 25 years old with about 2 or 3 championship appearances under their belt.

They are not shit, far from it, but predicting them to be winning munster finals at this point is speculation. They are top 3 contenders but thats it.

on the phone message going around. I have no idea where it has come from but that's 2 or 3 years old i think . No idea why it has resurfaced but i cant imagine anyone concerned is getting anything out of people re hashing it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼