The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

No, it’s more to do with his sainthood status among United fans.

But he was correct, United were morons for not listening to him.

I think most United fans appreciate Ralf calling out the changes that were required at the club.

It needed to be said. It would have been very easy for him to toe the line and throw his hat into contention for the permanent managers job but he spoke in a straightforward and honest way.

Hes got a lot of respect from Utd supporters, deservedly imo

I think most United fans appreciate Ralf calling out the changes that were required at the club.

It needed to be said. It would have been very easy for him to toe the line and throw his hat into contention for the permanent managers job but he spoke in a straightforward and honest way.

Hes got a lot of respect from Utd supporters, deservedly imo
He was the first person from inside the club that spoke openly about the really poor way the club was being run.
I think fans of all clubs can respect that.

That annoyed the shit out it me tbh.

Spoilt, little privileged brat given time off for mental health and then downs tools. He was not treated badly by United.
They were building the narrative from the beginning of the game. He had an alright first 15 and they were salivating although he'd given away possession easily a few times. He was electric for most of the game to be fair to him.

That 'Fletch' is a horrible commentator. TNT must have some disdain for its customers.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Gallagher Plus Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼