What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

anyone here watching shoresy? low level ice hockey comedy from
canada.

lol at the chirping going on in it. finished season two during the week. looking forward to three. should be out later this year.

Star Trek: Discovery
Season Five

Fans of Michael Burnham can rejoice at the release of Season Five this week of Star Trek: Discovery, opening up with two back-to-back episodes. This season seems to focus on a device left by the 'Progenitors', who we first saw in TNG as the Alien Race that created most of the known life in the Galaxy.

This leads Burnham and crew to race to an abandoned Romulan ship which holds a clue to the device, obviously things don't go to plan, only watched the first episode last night, some very corny moments, some good effects moments, an actual 'WTF' moment as Burnham jumps the shark in the warp bubble and Tilly needs to work out a bit more.

Star Trek: Discovery
Season Five

Fans of Michael Burnham can rejoice at the release of Season Five this week of Star Trek: Discovery, opening up with two back-to-back episodes. This season seems to focus on a device left by the 'Progenitors', who we first saw in TNG as the Alien Race that created most of the known life in the Galaxy.

This leads Burnham and crew to race to an abandoned Romulan ship which holds a clue to the device, obviously things don't go to plan, only watched the first episode last night, some very corny moments, some good effects moments, an actual 'WTF' moment as Burnham jumps the shark in the warp bubble and Tilly needs to work out a bit more.
Let me guess, they all cry a lot? That has to be one of the most mawkish TV shows ever made.

Watching Winning Time, through 8 episodes of the first series of 10.. finding it really slow and obsessing about stuff that doesn’t need to be repeated constantly. Will finish out season 1 anyway I’m enjoying the nostalgia but if it.. I had a pair of the converse Magics with the half basketball on the tongue that used pump it up :lol!:

They completely sorted this out towards the end of Season 1 and through S2. Really enjoyed it in the end.. great story in fairness and Buss is a bit of a ledge!

Great quote from Buss about the potential to sell the club for billions:
“I remember the first time he was offered a billion dollars for the Lakers and that was maybe 2003 or 2004, after the 3-peat that we had," Jeanie Buss said. "He just was so shocked by that and couldn’t even imagine the team being worth that much. But he said ‘You know, Jeanie, the problem with that is that’s so much money. I would get the money and people would say what are you going to do with all that money? The first thing I’d want to do is buy the Lakers.’”

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼