Whats the story with R+H Hall??

It already has planning for apartments and office space. They have gone back in for planning for more apartments as the office demand is way down post C-19
Unreal like, Cork city needs more people living in the city, it'll have a positive impact on the city for everyone, especially businesses in the area that are usually only open Monday-Friday.

If I had a wedge of cash then a gaff there would make a nice ole bolthole when I'm on secondment from the north.

That are will look great in 10 years.

Apartments in Horgans quay starting to build too
What has happened to the tower next to the Bus station, no movement after the piling?
It is not happening, the company developing that site got into trouble with the authorities in NY about some employees pension contributions which led to some one or two of them being sent to prison for a spell.
They are also the same crowd who proposed that massive building behind the Cutoms House.
Although I think they still own that building and the surrounds.

Apartments in Horgans quay starting to build too
What has happened to the tower next to the Bus station, no movement after the piling?
It is being reinstated at moment back to the way it was before they started the project. Hoarding should be down shortly.
The apartments by PUIC (live at the Marquee site) are starting next week. Glenveagh are building 1000 of them

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼