Will Holly Cairns improve the chances of the fledging Social Democrats

The SD new leader was on TV tonight and we got some insight into he policies. She acquitted herself well and I think she will bring new vigour to the party.
What was not discussed and to her shame was her stance on a united Ireland. She does not seem to have a drop of Republican blood.
Also being from west cork she did not mention Michael Collins and I am told she did not attend any of the commemorative events for Collins last year .
I note also that she does not have contributed to the fundraising of the statue for Collins as seem for the published lists on the funding page.
She will get no number 2s from the other parties and with core support for FF and independent Michael Collins she will loose out to IRA/SF candidate Domhall Aodh O Ni Burcha.

What was not discussed and to her shame was her stance on a united Ireland. She does not seem to have a drop of Republican blood.
Also being from west cork she did not mention Michael Collins and I am told she did not attend any of the commemorative events for Collins last year .
I note also that she does not have contributed to the fundraising of the statue for Collins as seem for the published lists on the funding page.
:lol!::lol!::lol!:

I think she will struggle to retain her seat tbh. That Gary Gammon has to be one of the most dislikable TDs in the Dail
Can't see it either. I'd say a lot will depend on who SF run after they ran Paul Hayes out of the party.
Gannon is a tool of the highest order, was on NT last week complaining about private schools and got destroyed by the presenter, just another clown with a placard slogan and no substance, reasoning or explanation behind it.

I think she will struggle to retain her seat tbh. That Gary Gammon has to be one of the most dislikable TDs in the Dail
Can't see it either. I'd say a lot will depend on who SF run after they ran Paul Hayes out of the party.
Gannon is a tool of the highest order, was on NT last week complaining about private schools and got destroyed by the presenter, just another clown with a placard slogan and no substance, reasoning or explanation behind it.
She'll be upping sticks and moving to Dumpland soon. That's the word going around down Wesht.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼