Cyclists

No, I was merely using that as an illustration of how hyperbolic this comment is:
Was my comment hyperbolic? Certainly. But just look at that article again and tell me that's not hyperbole - and I've seen many, many with the same tone. Motorists vs 'citizens', "towns are for people, not cars" (as if cars weren't driven by people). All with the same import - motorists are "less" than others and have no legitimate business being in a town/city. We all have to share the roads and cities - why can't we all just do our best? Why do (particularly) some cyclists hate drivers so much yet at the same time demand everything be laid on for them and then refuse to use the infrastructure, or even obey the rules of the road?

To use a phrase, "be kind!".

Was my comment hyperbolic? Certainly. But just look at that article again and tell me that's not hyperbole - and I've seen many, many with the same tone. Motorists vs 'citizens', "towns are for people, not cars" (as if cars weren't driven by people). All with the same import - motorists are "less" than others and have no legitimate business being in a town/city. We all have to share the roads and cities - why can't we all just do our best? Why do (particularly) some cyclists hate drivers so much yet at the same time demand everything be laid on for them and then refuse to use the infrastructure, or even obey the rules of the road?

To use a phrase, "be kind!".
Mostly it's the attempted murder by reckless morons.

You ever had a punishment pass, or been knocked off your bike by someone simply not paying basic attention?

It's not fun.

Anyway, point is, building infrastructure and neighbourhoods around bikes and pedestrians make them much, much more pleasant places to live, rather than the default in Ireland since the 60s, which is more sprawling car centred suburbs

Here she is in all her glory, enclosing the centre of town on 3 sides.

Inner_Distribution_Road.jpg

Beautiful part of town, exactly what you need cutting through an urban area.

Traffic solved.
Except, obviously, at peak hours where it's at a standstill.

This needs a cycle lane or two.

Mate, you gotta stop with the creepy doxing shit - it's weird and creepy. (For those unaware, Jank is so rattled by me posting facts he took the time to do creepy online searches for personal info about me from other sites, and now posts this regularly here). What a fucking creep! If I was female I'd probably be going to the Gardai re the stalkery weirdo but I know he's just a creepy weirdo.

And weirdo, believe me I'm the first to complain about shitty driving - I've even reported it to the Gardai a couple of times. Now hop back up on your little push bike with stabilizers, and off home to mammy with you!
Get off to fuck ya Snowflake, you are clearly rattled out of your mind.

What next?
Proclaiming yourself as an 'Untermenschen'? Is that a 'fact'?
Are motorists being 'untermenschen' a fact?

You arent being doxed at all "Mate". You don't know the meaning of the word.

I'm just letting people know that you are a twat and a Grade-A hypocrite.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼