The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Jota out for another couple of weeks. This guy makes Thiago look like Iron-man!!

In PL Liverpool are 2.19 points per game with him (97 games) vs 1.75 without (48 games).

That's just shy of 17 pts across a 38 game season. Problem is he averages ~25 league games per season. Turns 28 in Dec. Unlikely to see a big upwards leap in his availability as he nears 30.

Some reputable sources are saying Arne Slot of Feyenoord is very much the leading contender to take over from Klopp. Looks a bit too like Ten Hag for my liking.

Pearce is mostly a PR guy these days. If he’s bigging up this fella who no-one ever fucking heard of 3 days ago then it’s probably him. Seems an FSG dream. Not remotely a known name so won’t be making any demands. Amorim had a release clause and reportedly looked for a very large salary.
Slot is a known name. Was tipped for the Spurs job last year. Won the league at Feyenoord after a long drought and won the cup with them last Sunday.

Not a household name as such so I know what you mean but he’s not a nobody or an unknown. My opinion hasn’t changed in terms of who I’d like to see get the job - I don’t have a preference.

He just looks too like Ten Hag. :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼