The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

My biggest concern is he looks far too much like a PROC alumni member of the SMC flavour who is known for his skills on the decks.

I know a trojan horse when I see one.

View attachment 31999
You know who he is the bulb off........
b4cf080822c00dab8ebd96d4debc19b43ac03b4a.jpg

Will he be bringing a tube ticket 😂😂😂

On the upside, after extensive research I can confirm his command of English is far better than ETH and his ackshent is much nicer on the ear.

Too bald for my liking though. After Brendan's body transformation and Jurgen's teeth upgrade perhaps, in time, he'll be Anfield first wigged manager.

Looks very much like Slot will be the manager.

Feyenoord didn't get in his way* when Spurs wanted him and you'd think it's unlikely that Slot will leave a second PL club at the altar.

Stylistically he looks a good fit and seems like the kind of guy that gets a lot of buy-in from his players. But the transition from the Eredivisie to the PL is significant. If he does arrive, I hope he includes someone on his coaching staff who has recent PL experience.

Update: Feyenoord want to wet their beak. Fair enough.

1713956971108.png

* reading back on it. Sounds like Feyenoord didn't make it easy for Spurs and demanded a chunky packet.

Last edited:
I think Feyenoord are more than entitled to a healthy compensation considering the disruption that would follow.

Here's to a decade of Arne Hag as chief bin dipper 🍾

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼